Chapter 16 Haven's Fate

Yin POV

Off in the distance I could see bullheads as well as mini explosions happening around Haven academy. Is it wrong for me to just sit here when I know I could be helping out. Then I again I cant risk endangering the lives of everyone else here. Currently I was walking around the city. I had just entered an alley way and all of a sudden I feel a huge jolt of pain surge throughout my body. I feel to the ground and began crawling. I got over a puddle and noticed my hair had changed from white back to the black. That's not all, my eyes had also changed to. I felt another surge of pain. I squirmed as I heard my bones shift. 

Me: What's happening to me?

My vision became blurry as I saw a muscle like mass cover my body. I blacked out.

(timeskip) NO POV

A/N: This is happening after Blake has arrived.

Currently Raven and Vernal were fighting Cinder down in the vault while Hazel and Adam fought the faunas along with Blake and Sun.  While the faunas fought the White Fang Scarlet went over to Sun.

Scarlet: Sun!

Scarlet pulled Sun into a hug.

Sun: Hey dude not the best time for a reunion.

Scarlet: There's something I have to tell you.

Sun: What is it?

Scarlet: It's Neptune, he's alive.

Sun: WHAT!

Scarlet: Here's the thing though, he's gone insane. His left eye changes just like the One Eyed Owl. He can even produce a blade from his back as well.

Sun: Wait what, how is that possible?

Meanwhile back inside Emerald and Mercury were having trouble against the combined forces of the Beacon team, Haven students, and Faunas. Their aura was becoming low.

Ruby: Come on guys, we almost got this.

A Haven student ran at Emerald and sliced her across the chest, depleting her aura. Emerald fell to the ground.

Emerald: Please spare me, I beg you.

Quill's eyes widened as a memory came rushing back to her.

Quill: GET BACK NOW!

But it was to late as four green tendrils popped out of her back and stabbed the students. When she got back up everyone could see that her right eye now had a black sclera and red pupil. Everyone stepped back from her.

Pyrrha: That eye, it's just like Yin.

Ren: But how?

Emerald: It's simple really, when Yin attacked Vale he had those blades of his cut off. All we had to do is collect those and let a friend of ours do all of the work. He discovered that Yin produces those blades from a certain organ in his back. 

Mercury steps in.

Mercury: After that he was able to replicate the organ and implant it in our backs as well as a few others. Unfortunately we're not as strong as the Owl, but the others will be.

Ruby: What other ones?

Emerald: You'll see.

Emerald ran off down a wing as Pyrrha, Ruby, and a small team followed her while everyone else stayed in the main room. A few faunas soldiers charged at Mercury. Mercury closed his eyes and when he opened them his right eye had a black sclera and red pupil. A pair of wings made of purple flesh popped out of his back.