Chapter 12 Opening Night

Yin POV

A/N: This takes place after Yang and Weiss arrive but before the battle at Haven.

Tonight was the night we were attacking the auction. Roman located it at large theater that was being used to host the auctions at night. Neo was at home right now asleep, the rest of us were on the roof of the theater. Everyone except for me were in their usual disguises. I was wearing a black trench coat along with a black wig, beak mask, and googles. I these people to have no idea who I really was. For a weapon I was wielding a sword that also morphed into a gun.

Yin: Alright I'll go over the plan once more, we all will sneak in together. We'll head towards the main stage in which we'll launch a surprise attack and after that everyone do your roles. Tock you go after Nutcracker while Roman you take out Big Mama. Jade and Aaron you stay here and take out any fighters. Are we good?

Everyone: Right!

Yin: Good, let's go

NO POV

Right now there were multiple trucks full of soldiers heading to the theater where the auction was being held. In one truck sat Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, Quill, Sun, Scarlet, and Lionheart.

Lionheart: Alright here's the plan. There are multiple doors to the theater, all of which we must cover. Our huntress teams will advance inside and take out our larger targets. 

Soldier: Sir we're pulling up.

Lionheart: Alright everyone, let's do this.

Meanwhile in the auditorium all the guess have gathered. In a balcony sat Wyatt Schnee and in the other sat Big Madam.  All of a sudden the lights turned off .

Nutcracker: Let the show begin.

A single spotlight turned on and revealed two people. One was a big muscular guy wearing clown makeup and red overalls. The other was a female with green hair and tanned skin. She was secretly known as Emerald. She was wearing a white button up shirt with an orange tutu. Her face had on a mask with big eyes and a blue nose. Emerald waved to the crowd. Three rope fell down to the ground. Emerald pulled the one on the right but it wasn't attached to anything. The big guy pulled the one on the left. A bunch of balls came raining down, which he started to juggle. The whole time the audience was laughing. They finally pulled the rope in the middle and a bell like structure came falling down. Then a voice could be heard on the loud speaker. This was Tyrian. 

Tyrian: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I thank you for your patience. 

Tyrian jumped down from above. He was wearing a blue trench coat with a red shirt underneath   His hair was in it's usual style as he wore a mask that resembled a bird skull.

Tyrian: Now without further a due. Let the auction begin.

Yin POV

We were currently all standing in one of the bell structures waiting to come down.

Yin: Remember when we fall down, everyone burst out and start raining hell.

Tock: That's what I like to hear.

Shortly afterwards we plummeted to the ground.

NO POV

Tyrian: Let's show our next merchandise shall we.

The bell fell down and the curtain fell back. However there was no one there. All of a sudden five figures jumped out as the bell exploded sending Tyrian and Emerald back. When the smoke cleared the members of Great Arc café stood there.

Yin: Sorry everyone but the show's over. Please exit in an orderly fashion.

Guy1: Oh shit, it's Black Dober and Devil Ape!

Guy2: That's not all, there's Cold Blood and Naga!

Guy3: What are they doing here in Haven.

People began fleeing the auditorium hoping to escape with their lives. However there were people waiting for them.

Women: Oh crap, Haven Academy is here as well!

Outside there stood the people participating in the operation.

Lionheart: Alright, let's do this!

Hey that's the end of Chapter 12. I hoped you all enjoyed it. Sorry that it's short, I had to write it in a hurry. I own none of the pictures. See ya next time!

Next Chapter: Grand Act