Chapter 4 White Fang Assault

Yin POV

It was a normal day at Anteiku. All of a sudden I notice a group of people about to enter. I realize it was Team RWBY and Team JNPR. I quickly hid behind the doors that leads upstairs. Everyone knew what to do since I have explained this to them.

Aaron: Welcome to Anteiku

The teams sat down at a table and order.  Tock makes the coffee and gives it to them.

Pyrrha: Wow this is really good

Weiss: How do you make it like this?

Tock: You have to ask the manager for that.

Ren: Where is he?

Tock: He's not feeling to good right now.

Jaune: Kinda reminds of me of and old friend. He used to make coffee just like this.

After that the teams finish their drinks and leave. I wanted to talk to Jaune but couldn't risk people knowing I'm alive. Later that night I was playing with Neo until Aaron came in.

Aaron: Hey I got news you might want to hear.

Yin: What is it?

Aaron: I found the location of a large White Fang base that might have possible leads on the those mercenaries. If I can get in I can check the computers.

Yin: Great we will go at night.

Aaron: Just one problem, Beacon knows and they're planning on an assault as well.

Yin: Get everyone in the living room.

We all got into the living room, everyone sat down as I had Neo in my lap.

Yin: Listen up, Aaron found a possible lead to the mercenaries in a White Fang base on the outskirts of town. We will attack tonight. Only problem is Beacon will be attacking at the same time. So here's the plan, Aaron and Tock will be coming with me. Aaron get to the control room and search the computers. Tock stop as many fighters as you can. Jade, you're on babysitting duty.

Jade: YES!

Truth be told Jade loves watching Neo.

Aaron: Hold on, what will you be doing?

Yin: Obviously drawing away most of the attention. Alright gear up, we leave at nightfall.

The trio began packing for the attack

NO POV

In a large room at Beacon Academy there was a large group of people, mostly soldiers. Also there was Team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, CRDL, and CFVY.

Ruby: So why do you think they got us all here.

Jaune: What ever it is it must be serious.

Yang: I cant be that bad.

Ironwood then proceeded to get on the stage. The room grew silent.

Ironwood: Alright listen up, here's why we all brought you here. A few days ago we discovered the location of a large White Fang base on the edge of town. We believe this to be the command center of the White Fang branch in Vale. Our goal is to capture the base and all the soldiers within. We stop them, and we get rid of the White Fang on this city. That's one step closer to the end of this organization. Also we found notorious criminal Roman Torchwick residing in the base. Do I make myself clear?

Everyone: SIR YES SIR!

Ironwood: Good, now gear up because we move out in a couple of hours.

And like that the meeting dispersed