Chapter 18 Aftermath

NO POV

Lionheart came crashing through the doors to his office. He ran over to his desk and started going through the drawers. He looked up and saw Salem's orb.

Salem: And where might you be going?

Lionheart: Your grace, I was just looking for something.

He chuckled nervously

Salem: Leonardo, do you have something you wish to tell me?

Lionheart: It was Cinder, she changed the plan. There were huntsmen, Quill, several students, the one with the silver eyes, White Fang attack, they even defeated Hazel. I don't know if they will be able to recover the relic.

Salem remained quiet which made Lionheart worried.

Lionheart: Your grace, I can still be of assistance. If I leave now I can avoid the authorities.

Salem still remained quiet. Lionheart got even more worried. Seeing has he had no other option, he activated his shield. However the orb knocked it off his arm. Out of options, he made a break for the door. However, a figure came flying out of the dark and knocked him down. He looked up and saw Neptune with his sinister grin.

Salem: Do what you want with him Neptune.

Neptune's smile grew bigger.

Neptune: Fresh meat.

Lionheart got back up and ran for the door again. This time, Neptune summoned his wings and fired daggers into Lionheart's back. He then went over to Lionheart and began eating his leg. Lionheart screamed bloody mercy. When Neptune felt satisfied he covered his arm with his blade. He stabbed Leo in his other leg and began to drag him to the secret room.

Neptune: Hope you're ready to have some fun.

Lionheart cried out for help as Neptune continued to laugh like a psycho. 

(scene change)

Team RWBY had just finished reuniting with each other. Now everybody was engaging in conversation. 

Ruby: So what now?

Quill: Now we get the relic to Atlas. They will be able to lock it up. Who's in?

Yang: You know I am.

Weiss: Where you guys are going, I'll come with.

Blake: I'm not leaving again.

Pyrrha: We've come this far, would be a shame to give up now.

Nora: I'm always in!

Ren: You know my answer.

Sun: I'm also coming.

Everyone turned to face Sun.

Blake: Sun, you don't have to do this.

Sun: Where ever you guys are going, Neptune will be close behind. I have to see him again.

Quill: Ok kid, you're in.

Yang: Guys, there is something I have to tell you.

Everyone turned to face Yang.

Ruby: What is it?

Yang: Yin was here.

Everyone's eyes widened.

Blake: Where?

Yang: My mom said while she was fighting Cinder, he came crashing through the walls of the cavern. He was in the same form when he attacked Vale.