Character Sketch

Guys, before I move any further in the story, I want to introduce the main characters of this story.
This is certainly going to help you to refer to them whenever needed.

I will be casting the characters in the upcoming chapters!

The Singhanias

Mr. Ramesh Kumar Singhania :
Eldest Singhania who laid the foundation of the Singhania group. He is a very passionate man with dreams of making his country proud. He is the most fond of Atharva, his eldest grand son.

Mrs. Sulekha Singhania :
An Iron lady, wife of Ramesh Singhania, who never learnt to bow down in front of any hardships. She runs the Singhania Trust. She is very fond of her Singhania clan.

Amar and Avni Singhania :
Late son and daughter in law of the Singhania couple, who died in an accident leaving their two kids behind, Atharva and Advika.
They were the sunshine of Singhanias but fate had something else for them. They are missed by the family.

Atharva Avni Singhania :
25 years old, a very handsome young man. Girls throw themselves on him just for a smile. He is a self made man despite of being born with a silver spoon. But unfortunately, he lost his parents and he longs for love and care even around his Big fat dramebaaz family. He is the founder and the CEO of Avni Empires.

Advika Avni Singhania :
22years old, little princess of Atharva. She means the world to him. She is only angel of the Singhanias. She is chirpy but strong headed. Current studying law.

Ajay and Neeta Singhania :
The younger son and daughter in law of the older Singhania couple. Mr Ajay is the MD of Singhania Group. He is a family man who took after the family after the demise of his elder brother and sister in law.
Mrs Neeta Singhania is a lovely soul but a strict mother to this junior Singhanias. She helps in the Traditional Jewelry designs for the Singhania jewellers. Loves all the kids.

Pratik Singhania :
24 years old, a heart throb to every girl. On the outside he seems a player but deep inside, he has a heart of gold. He has the key to Atharva's secrets. They share a very special bond.

Himanshu Singhania : 20 years old, the youngest Singhania boy, who is studying Engineering. He is pampered by all in the family after Advika.

The Joshis

Mr. Akash Joshi : The owner of the the famous Joshi Jewellers. They have been in the jewellery business from last 60 years. They are known for their beautiful designs and trust. Mr Joshi is a very jovial person and loves his two women, his wife and his daughter. He is a family man and does not mix business with family.

Mrs. Sharada Joshi : A lady of sophistication and grace. She is a very social person but loves her daughter

Namrata Joshi :
22 years old ethereal Beauty and the apple of eyes of the Joshi couple. She is the talk of their community because of her Beauty and Brains. She is a jewelry designer, works with her father. She is very pure at heart but few past instances have made her broken. She is afraid of new changes in her life now.

Mr Ramesh and Mrs Kanika Joshi :
Younger Joshi couple, who are indulge in event management business and runs The Joshi Events.

Sumer Joshi :
24 years old handsome hunk with a management degree from Oxford. He has a new start-up "S&S"corporate to look after. He is very protective of his sisters and a true guide. He blames himself for Namrata's bitter past.

Kirti Joshi :
20 years old, youngest Joshi girl who is studying medical science. She is close to both Sumer and Namrata. They feel very protective of her.

Sanjay Khurrana :
The bad guy in the story. Will reveal further.

Naina Talwar :
She is a family friend of Singhanias and has a secret crush on Atharva. Will reveal further.

I hope this Helps!
See you all sooner!