Regrets and Repentance

Hello readers,
Thank you so much for appreciating my efforts. But why are you guys, not voting??
To continue the story...i need some  motivation guys...and your votes do that for me.
So, kindly hit the star button whenever you read the chapters.
Help me make new records!

Now, let's start with the chapter!

Nimmi's pov

Listening to Sumer Bhai, I feel so ashamed of my actions

I am feeling so stupid right now....!

How can I be so naive!
That Jerk again tricked me...and I danced on his tunes!

I saw the video and I got to know how in reality, Atharva sent him behind the bars.
And as per my blind anger, I, without a second thought, insulted Atharva!

Atharva, who punished that jerk because he had tricked me.
He didn't loose his trust on me, Not even for a second!

And what did I do in return?

I broke his Trust!
I accused him and insulted him!

Atharva, who had began to make me feel tingles for him.
Who held my hands and supported me to come out of my depression.

I broke his fragile heart!

What am I going to do??

How am I going to gain his forgiveness?
Everyone said, that he is a very soft hearted person, when it comes to people he cared for.
But now, I am not sure...if he considered me a part of his life, anymore!

I asked Sumer Bhai what should I do now?
He said that i should be honest and earn his forgiveness.

Yes, I am going to ask for his forgiveness....i will do everything that it takes....but I will earn his forgiveness.

I know, I have hurt him bad and it's not going to be easy to win his trust back.....but I am not going to back down.

I am regeratting every hatred filled word that I spoke to Atharva.
He was not even at fault and here I went on and on about how he had cheated.

I even questioned his ability and character.

God! I have really messed up.
But I will make sure that I make it up to him!

Later we all went to the Singhanias...as it was dad's idea to talk to them.
Both the families, needed to sort things out.

All the siblings were not happy especially, Advika after hearing what Atharva went through because of my stupidity.

But later, they all forgave me.

They are so sweet!

Now, was the main task... The Elders....!
I was feeling embarrassed to face them but yet again they gained another level of respect in my heart....they were so very nice to me like always, Neeta aunty specially assured me that they have already forgiven me and now it was time to impress my Fiancee!