You & I Are One

Hello people,

A lot of you did not get the notification for the last chapter. It's just so frustrating!
Do read the chapter if you haven't yet, it's filled with action.

So after the last action filled chapter, today is going to be a complete different turn of the story.

Let's begin with the chapter already!

Writer's pov

After discussing the plans with Sumer, Atharva immediately took Nimmi to the nearest hospital and got relieved when the doctor said it was nothing serious

Nimmi just had a sudden drop in her blood pressure.
But now she was awake and she could go home with minimum medications.

Walking into her room, Atharva engulfed her into a bone crushing hug and kissed her senseless, without a care.

Nimmi was startled with this sudden act of his but one small pinch from Atharva and she responded to his touch.

Atharva poured in all his insecurities, his fears, his yearning into the Kiss. He just wanted to have her all for himself.
He then parted away from the toe curling kiss, feeling breathless and held her gaze sharply and spoke -

Why are you so stubborn Fiance?
Didn't I tell you to wait for us?
Why did you come there?
God forbid, what if something had happened to you...what would I do without you?

I can never loose you Nimmi!
I have waited far too long for you!

And now that I have you, just remember nothing can take you away from me...kit even you!

Nimmi weakly smiled at his love, care, fear and desperation.
She knew, she was impulsive but she could not control her heart which wished to protect Atharva from every evil.

Cupping his cheeks she said -
I am Sorry Atharva!

But I was worried for you...!
And you will never loose me...just remember that!

Atharva let out sigh and said -

Let's get you Home!

Next Day

Finally, Sanjay was out of the way.
However, Atharva and Sumer could not get a hold on him, he had succeeded in fleeing away, yet he was no threat with all the beatings he got from Atharva.

But still, both Sumer and Atharva had asked their men to keep looking for him.

They knew a wounded snake can be lethal!

But today, was an exception.

It was the official day of Nimmi and Atharva's marriage.

Surprised!?!