Celebrations and Heartbeats

And soon it was the day of the 60th anniversary ceremony of Joshi Jewellers. They have surely come a long way. They had very loyal customers. Both Akash and Sharada Joshi were on their toes to make the Celebration a success.

Whereas at the Joshi Villa, Namrata was getting ready for the function. The stylists were dolling her up despite her protests. Kirti was given the charge to prepare Namrata. For today, she was the BOSS.
Namrata looked like an angel. She is wearing a peach colour lehenga. Her hair made in half updo holding a diamond pin at the centre.
Satisfied Kirti hugged Namrata and said - Wow! Di! Jiju will not be able to keep his eyes and hands away from you today!!! You are looking just like a Princess who had come out, straight from a fairytale. I envy your flawless Beauty. She pouted!

Namrata chuckled - Says who! The Prom Queen herself!
Stop boasting about me....look at you....you are no less than a princess yourself.

Kirti replied shyly - Thanks di. All set?

Namrata took a deep breath - I am nervous! I am not sure Kirti, if I can do this!
Do you think may be I can elope!?!

Ahahaahaaha! Di, you are too Funny when you are nervous! - replied Kirti

Look, everything is going to be just fine! Atharva jiju is a very nice person. He is the best for you! Don't stress yourself, okay? I will go call Bhai, may be his lectures will help you calm your nerves.

Oh, I am sure about that, Kirti!

Came the voice from the door! It was Sumer....he had come to check on the girls. He was stunned to see this beautiful avatar of Namrata. He knew his sister was a Beauty but never had he imagined that she would glow like a firefly in the ditch dark. She was special.
Clad in a royal blue sherwani, Sumer entered the room admiring both his sisters. However the stylist and her helpers were drooling over him.

Bhai look at di na, she is so nervous that she is planning to run away! Put some brains into her. I will go check on mom and dad. - said kirti

Sumer narrowed his eyes in a playful way towards Nimmi. Nimmi just shrugged her shoulders.

Ladies, please excuse us! I want to have a word with this Bridezilla. - said Sumer smirking at them

They giggled and left the room.

So, what's the panic babygirl? He asked with his one eyebrow raised

Nimmi just rolled her eyes!

Hey, don't do that Nim!
Anyways, Look at you, Han!
So pretty-pretty, all ready for Atharva! - complimented Sumer cockily

Sum, you know I am not in for a game...atleast not now! - Nimmi pouted

He looked seriously at his sister and came closer to adjust her Duppatta and Nimmi sighed. He put his hand on her head and said - Princess, jokes apart, you are going to do just fine. Do not fear, Atharva is a good guy! He will fill your life with love. I can see it, trust me!
Today you are going to start to a new beginning. Your journey with him might not be perfect, But it is yours to discover and evolve and I am sure he will stick with you till eternity.
Give yourself a Fair chance, Nim!
Forget the past and decide your forever with him. I am sure, he is the one.

Nimmi at the moment felt proud of her Brother, her friend for lifetime. He was her guide, her protector.
She nodded and said - You know the girl who will be married to you, would be so lucky! You are going to be her lucky charm.

Sumer just shook his head side ways and said - come let's go, I am going to take you to your Prince!

And they both left to the community Hall, where the function was supposed to happen.