First Few Reactions

Hola people!
Hope you all are doing fine and enjoying the plot.
But I am really not happy with the number of votes.
Nearly, 1000 people read the chapters but the number of votes do not even rech 100.
This really saddened me.
Kindly, vote guys, that number motivates me...!

Now, Here is the new update!

Writer's pov

Next day, Atharva was getting ready for his office and he had a call to attend.

Due to poor network, he came out in his balcony only to be welcomed with a breath-taking scene in front of his eyes, Nimmi was sun drying her wet hair.

Her smooth lustrous honey brown hair were so tempting

Her smooth lustrous honey brown hair were so tempting....her bare back and her toned shoulders were a feast to his sore eyes....it took all his will power to not climb into her balcony and touch her.

Her face was not clear to his eyes and it irritated him....his mind told him not to give in....but his heart ditched and he moves forward to get a glimpse of her angelic face.

The moment he saw her face....her wet parted lips....her shinning eyes...He gulped his saliva silently in nervousness, she was doing weird magical things to him...without even glancing at him...he wanted to turn around...but couldn't take his eyes off her.

He wondered what would it feel like, to touch her face... And run his fingers through her silky locks.

Atharva smiled at the thought itself. This girl is already deep in his heart.

His thoughts were interrupted when his PA spoke a little louder to grab his attention

He was startled...so he spoke - Eh...yeah Amaan tell me....no...yes...i...ofcourse I am listening......and to his embarrassment, nimmi turned around hearing his voice and she laughed at his nervous self.

Atharva cursed but immediately straightened his face to avoid her beautiful face and walked back in his room to get ready for his office.

And Nimmi did a happy dance!
She finally was getting reactions from him...and she couldn't be more happier.