The Mushy Night

Hello guys, so happy to announce that we are soon joining the 100k reads family.
Thank you so much for the Love!

And here is a love filled chapter for you all!

It might be a little mature for some readers but nothing vulgar.
So, kindly read on your risk, you have been warned and don't grill me please!

Nimmi's pov

Finally the moment is here!

Atharva and I are officially Married.!

However, all the other Hindu rituals would be held tomorrow but tonight I am going to become his wife.

And I have no shame in accepting this marriage and our union in every way possible!

Some of you might call me Desperate as i am initiating it. But Truth to be told, I want to be his as soon as possible, in every way possible!
Don't know why but I have this constant fear of loosing him or me getting hurt again.
May be because of the past experiences that I have had but I want to put an end to everything and start this new journey of marriage with Atharva, my love.
And there is something about us In the moment, that I can't resist him anymore.

So here i am, at our new Home that Atharva built for us.
We were real close to each other right this moment and all I wanted was to get loved by Atharva.

Make me yours Atharva! - i spoke softly caressing his cheeks

Atharva obviously was stunned at my words. So like a gentleman he spoke -
Nimmi! We should wait till our wedding.!
It's just a matter of few nights, and all be ours!

I don't know why, at that time I felt unwanted. A fear of not being enough for him engulfed me and I kept my head low. Y...You don't want me? - I asked gulping the lump in my throat

But Atharva held my chin high and chuckled and said -
I want all of you Love!
Never doubt that!
If you knew what is going on in my mind, you would already be having orgasms.
You have no idea that now a days, you are my only favourite sexual fantasy.!
But I want our first to be special!
I don't want you to regret it later!

Those words gave me Confidence so I spoke, more like reminded him -

We are already wedded!
Man and Wife!

Are you sure you won't regret it? - he asked

This guy and his Righteous ways!
But I didn't care today!

Not a bit!
Tonight I want to be at the mercy of your imagination Atharva! - I spoke confidently as I knew what I wanted

Your wish is my command Wife! - said Atharva huskily and I was drowned in Love.
I pulled him to me and kissed him hard but he froze. It took him a few seconds to pull me more from the back of my neck as he collided our tongues. His tongue teased mine and they began to go back and forth. He carelessly caressed my under wires just at the starting point of my breasts over my blouse and I felt jolts of pleasure.