The Guileful Foe

Hello folks!
Thankyou for making it reach 80k!
I can't believe we have come this way!

Today, brace yourselves for the Villian!
Because, it's always better to know your enemy well!

Now, without a further delay let's start with the chapter!

Sanjay's pov

Well, hello there!
A lot of you must have heard about me in last few chapters!

Sanjay this.... Sanjay that!

But do you really know me?
I don't think so!
So, let's talk about me today!

I am Sanjay Singh! Smart and Wicked! Yes, I have no isssues with, me being wicked! Infact, it just makes the game more interesting!

I am Sanjay Singh!
Smart and Wicked!
Yes, I have no isssues with, me being wicked!
Infact, it just makes the game more interesting!

Being born in a poor home, I never had much of a choice to look at the luxuries, even from afar.
My father was a mere driver at the Ramesh Joshi and my mother was...well....let's just say was mentally weak. She was hardly there for me...but I have no complains...because she was ill most of the times.
She was just an extra responsibility for papa and that always put my wishes...my dreams in drains.

But, as time passed....i got admission in one of the prestigious school because my father was a loyal driver to his Employer and that Employer was none other than Sumer's father.
That man pulled some strings and I was called in, as I was sharp in my studies.

Oh, the power of Money and Fame!

Time passed and I was living a dream. All the luxuries that the Joshis had, made me dream of such wealth. While growing up, Sumer became friends with me...and I was a good friend too but I had other plans as well.

Boy gotta be smart you know!

My studies were about to finish and to my bad luck, papa was not able to continue his job as their driver anymore. That had me thinking twisted as I wanted to stay at the Joshis longer..may be forever!
Now that I had tasted the richness and it's perks...i knew I could not let it all go!

So there, Nimmi came into the picture!

She was obviously beautiful and top of that, she was soft hearted!

An easy target for my plans!

Ever so slowly and steadily I began to weave a web around her. A web of my friendship, my care, my Love!

And it all came out naturally!
Sometimes, I used to feel like laughing at her stupidity because she was an easy trap.
She began to trust me and I offered some genuine help as I wanted it all to be real in the eyes of her and especially Sumer.

That smartass was very sharp since beginning.
And over protective for Nimmi!

And she also never doubted his decisions.
I had hard times convincing him that I loved her.
I always knew, he had his men behind me... But I never Displayed my unease.