Alex

Chapter Name: Well, I guess they know.
Alex x readers
Warnings none
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You and Alex had been dating for a year and lived with him. You both had been keeping your relationship hidden from the public.

You also had a YouTube channel, and people had been speculating that you two were dating for a while.

You walked into you and Alex's shared room. You saw Alex focusing intently on editing, he looked tense and tired. He brought his hands to his head and rubbed his temples.

"Alex, baby I'll finish editing for you. Go get some rest" you said rubbing the top of his shoulder, and kissed his cheek.

"Are you sure" he mumbled in exhaustion.

"Go to bed" you said.

"Thanks Y/N" he smiled and headed to bed quickly.

After a few hours you finished the video and uploaded it, not thinking much of it and went to bed.

You snuggled into Alex, and slowly fell asleep. The next morning you woke up to a sleeping Alex. You study his features when they were in a calm state when he stirred from his sleep.

"Good morning" he yawned.

A few hour later.

"Omg, this editing is so much like Y/N's I didn't believe the theory about them dating till now" you read out a comment on his video. 

"I'm sorry" you sighed knowing he didn't want to make this relationship public.

"It's not a big deal, but we should do a video about it." He smiled and set up his camera.

"Hello I'm Alex and this is Y/N and she is my girlfriend" he said into the camera.