Alex

Chapter Name: Catch the Cheater
Alex x reader
(Thought is make another one of Alex cuz that seems to do the best)
Warnings: Cheating, fighting
*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You sat on your floor looking at photos on your phone.

"you ok" your flat mate Alex questions, looking down at you.

"No" you said holding up the picture of your boyfriend kissing another girl, but not just any girl, a girl who was supposed to be your friend.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" he said, sitting down next to you.

"Three... three years.. wasted" you said leaning into Alex. He lifted his hand up and ran his hand through your hair.

"With her none the less" you said pointing to the girl, she was beautiful, you couldn't deny it even though you wanted to.

Alex didn't say anything, he just wrapped an arm around you trying to comfort you.

After about ten minutes the door to your flat opened, "hey baby I'm home" a voice yelled, a voice that belonged to your boyfriend.

The man who just walked in, looked down to see you and Alex on the floor.

"What's wrong Y/N" he said in a fakely pained voice.

"Fuck off" Alex stood up.

"Move" he said with anger in his voice.

"No" Alex scuffed, looking down at you.

"Your an arsehole" Alex said poking him in the chest.

Liam (we gonna call him Liam cuz yeah) pushed Alex back.

Right when you saw that you stood up, and stood in between them. You stood closer to Alex.

"I saw what you did" you stuttered, "get the fuck out" you started to cry.

Liam stood still for a second not completely processing what I said.

"She was worth it" he smirked.

Alex at that moment has enough, he lifted his fist and punched him across the face.

Blood started running from Liam's nose. Liam turned around and walked to the door.

"You'll miss me" he said looking at you.

He opened the door walked out and slammed it.

Alex walked over to me and hugged me. He leaned down to kiss the top of your forehead. Then rested his chin on the top of your head.

"He's useless any way" Alex said into your hair.

"Thanks" you said into his chest"

"Anytime" he smiled

"Anytime"