Alex

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 
Here's an odd Christmas AU: Alex is a Christmas elf and you are Santa's daughter WoAHhH

Shortish chapter

Also this is literal garbage so sorry
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Elves aren't what you think they are, yes they are short but not quite as short as you think, more average then you probably think." You mumbles over the phone to your best friend, the only real person you had ever made friends with.

"Y/n I got to go, I'll see you soon ok" she laughed over the phone, you only saw her on Christmas Eve, your dad would drop you off at her house first then make his rounds.

It always helped to talk to her about your boy problems, cause if you told any of the elves it would be spread with in hours.

Speaking of boys, Alex... he was an elf... you really wished you didn't like him, but you couldn't help it.

You walked out of you room and decided to take walk through the streets.

"'Ey Y/n" you heard from behind you.

"Alex! Hi" you stuttered.

You guys slowly began conversation and began walking down the street side by side.

Slowly moving closer together as the sun went down.

After walking for a long while you stopped by the towns edge and looked back at the town and it's bright lights.

"Beautiful isnt it" he asked

"Yeah it's really lovely" you replied not making eye contact

"Not quite as lovely as you though" he said so quietly you thought he didn't say it.

"What?" You questioned even thought you knew.

"You heard me" he said gaining a bit more confidence.

"Well then you too" you said not quite knowing what to say.

"What?" He laughed.

"I mean your handsome, not lovely but..." he cut off your rambling with a small kiss.

"I'll see you around Y/n"

"Yeah"