Alex /1\

Title: Her
Warning: this is based on the Netflix show YOU so if you don't know what that's about ummm sorry

ALEX'S POV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She was like a breath of fresh air. Something new. I'd heard George talking about his girlfriend for a few weeks but I'd never met her. I wish I'd met her first, she was too good for him.

She was different, she wasn't like George, she was smart and intriguing, god what did she see in george.

"Hi I'm y/n" she said with her glowing smile, George was just sitting on the couch, if she was mine I would always be near her not just ignoring her in the couch.

"I'm Alex" I said back to her, she smiled.

"Not trying to sound like a stalker or anything, but I'm like a huge fan" she giggled, her giggle was so lovely.

"Y/n what do you want to eat?" George said finally looking up from his phone.

"I don't care" she smiled... if she was mine she wouldn't be afraid of tell me what food she wanted.

She didn't need George... she needed me. Without George she would be her full self.

After a few hours she fell asleep on the couch next to George. I slipped my hand into her pocket and grabbed her phone. I found her notes folder with all of her passwords and saved them.

Not because I was stalking her, but because I needed to know who she was talking to... if they were good for her or not.

I needed to know everything