George

Chapter name: Jealous
George x reader
Warnings: mentions of smut :)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I clean up well" George said as he combed back his hair.

"Another date?" You said holding a fake smile. 

"Yeah, I really like this girl" he said looking down. To you it look like he was looking down thinking of said girl, but actually he was looking down sadly. He liked the girl but not as much as he said he did.

To him the girl was who he wanted to like, she was nice and pretty, but she wasn't who he actually wanted. He just didn't want to admit that.

"Well good luck" you beamed a fake smile to him. You thought it was obvious it was fake but he couldn't tell.

"Thanks" he laughed sadly. He walked out quickly, secretly hoping you would stop him.

Right when he walked out the door you felt your cheeks heat up in anger. You walked into Alex's room and fall on to his bed.

"He's with Lena, I think it's gonna last this time.What does she have that I don't" you waffle to Alex.

"I'm sorry Y/N" he said honestly.

"Why doesn't he like me" you asked sadly. "Honestly I'm so jealous of her."

"He does, can you not see it, he does like you" he whispered.

"If he liked me he wouldn't be with another girl" you said, then sat in silence. You two sat in silence for awhile when you heard the main door swing open.

You looked out of the bedroom door. George looked annoyed, he threw off his shoes and plopped down on the couch. You noticed two styrofoam boxes sitting on the counter.

"You good" you yell to George.

"No... things went sour with Lena" he said and combed his hands through his brown hair.

"Oh" you sighed and sat down next to him. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" he sighed, "I brought you back food"

"That's nice" you laughed, and slyly place your hand on his knee. He swallowed blankly and looked at the hand placed on his knee.

"Sorry" you pull your hand off his knee. "I didn't mean...that...it's too fast" you awkwardly scratched your neck.

"No it's..." he smiled "...it's okay" he grabbed your hand and placed it back on his knee.

You looked up to his face and his eyes lit up. He reached his hand and softly touched your cheek. His hand was soft but cold. He leaned down to you and your lips met his.

You ran your hands through his soft hair and kissed him harder. This was all you wanted. It was all he wanted too. You slowly mounted your self over his lap. He trailed his hand down to your waist. Moving his lips to your neck.

You tighten your grasp on his hair causing him to sigh in pleasure, and lean his head back.

"Your so fucking hot" you whisper into his ear, and kiss it slightly. Causing him to smile, but still continue.

"Umm I'll leave for awhile you guys have fun" Alex said out of nowhere causing you to jump off George's lap.

"Yeah get out" George yelled to Alex as he hurried out.

"Should we continue this in there" he said signaling to his room.

"We should" you giggle, as he stands up, lifting you up with you taking you with him too his bedroom, locking the door behind him.