Memeulous ⚠️

Chapter Name: What Happens When Alex Leaves
George x reader
Warning: Smut
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I feel gross writing this 🤮😂
.................................

"Hey babes" George said as he opened the door. You walked in happily and plopped down on the couch.

"What's on tonight" you asked as you turned on the tv.

"Don't know" he mumbled.

"Okay guys I'm headed out please don't ruin the house" Alex said as he scurried out of the flat.

Right as Alex left and closed the door behind him George sighed, "thank god" he moved over to you and your lips met his.

The kiss was filled with lust and passion. You slowly pulled off his shirt to reveal his bare chest.

He mirrored the action and did the same to you, pulling off your shirt to reveal a red lacy bra.

"Damn y/n" he smirked and you hit his chest softly pulling him back into the kiss.

He randomly slipped his hand in your shorts and jabbed his finger into you, causing you to moan. He continued to kiss you and finger you at the same time, making it hard for you to kiss him.

"George... please." You whined and looked into his eyes. You knew he couldn't resist that.

He threw your smaller figure over so he could be on top, and ripped your shorts and underwear off. He kissed down your stomach until he met your bundle of nerves.

"Be patient, y/n" he practically growled, causing your wetness to grow.

You let out a small gasp as he dipped his tongue into you. You gripped your hands into his curly hair, hoping to push his tongue deeper into you.

"You taste good" he said in a husky voice, that caused you to moan.

"George I need you" you said trying to fiddle with his belt buckle. He grabbed your hand stopping you from unbuckling it. 

"Wait." He said harshly.

"But I don't want to daddy" you said in your most innocent voice.

"What did you call me" he said tightening his hold on your hips.

"Daddy?" You said seductively.

George stood still for a second and then fiddled to take off his pants quickly. As he took off his boxers his long manhood shot out.

Your eyes locked his as he lined up to enter you. He rammed into you with force, you screamed in pleasure.

"George..." you stuttered.

He moaned out and continued to ram into you. He continually rammed into your g-spot. You felt yourself tighten and a familiar feeling in your stomach.

"I'm gonna.." you yelled.

He nodded in agreement and did a final stroke causing him to finish. He fell on top of you and you came as well.

The two of you sat there for a while, just stroking each other's hair and whispering  sweet nothings.

"You should call me that more often" he laughed out of no where.

"What daddy?" You said mockingly.

"Y/N you are pushing it" he smiled.

"Fine..." you giggled.

"Alex will be home soon" he said sadly.

"Yeah, we should probably get dressed." You mumbled and grabbed your clothes slipping them back on. George did the same.

You both composed your self and sat down and watched the movie that was on the screen.

The door knob began to rattle causing the both of you to become startled.

"How was your night Alex?" You ask innocently.

"Good" he asked confused.

"Good" you smiled, and looked back at George. He was holding back a laugh.

"Something is going on here and I don't like it" Alex yelled as he stormed into his room.