Stephen

Chapter Name: Last Night
Stephen x reader
Warnings: Drinking, implied sex
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your woke up to a massive headache. You barely remembered what happened the night before, but there was one thing you definitely didn't remember; and that was getting into bed with the man next to you.

He wasn't small but he also wasn't very tall and he had red hair. You assumed it was one of Wills friends because of the TWOTI hat he had on his desk. Than you finally realized.

"Oh my god! STEPHEN!" You almost yelled and immediately covered yourself with blankets.

You saw his eyes flutter open slightly almost as if he didn't care. But when he saw you he shot up.

"Y/N?" He asked covering himself with blankets as well. "Umm... do you think we um.... did the devils tango"

"No Stephen we did naked yoga on the bed, than fell asleep" you shot back sarcastically.

"Well it could be worse" he said, "you could have woken up to Will"

"Well, yeah I guess" you giggled softly.

Almost on cue, your flat mate  Will walked in to your bedroom and opened the curtains.

"Hey I made pancakes do you.... Y/N why is Stephen in... what is happening" he said in confusion.

"It's okay we don't know either" Stephen said jokingly.

"No but seriously we have no idea" you said and signaled to Will to close the curtains, because the light hurt your eyes.

"Oh so you both were drunk..." Will said stupidly.

"Really Sherlock never would have guessed" you whispered to yourself. As you put on a hoodie and some shorts.

Will continued to waffle without you paying any attention. But one sentence out of his rampage of waffling stood out.  "I mean you two wouldn't make a bad couple"

You felt like a school girl, your cheeks heated up and your heart jumped a bit. You hadn't ever liked Stephen, so the way you reacted surprised you a bit, but Will wasn't wrong. The two of you would make a cute couple.

You pondered to whether Stephen was thinking the same but you quickly discarded your thoughts when you sat back down on your bed.

Little did you know Stephen was thinking the exact same thing.