Memeulous (1)

Chapter Name: Mount Olympus
George x reader
Warnings: A bit of almost human sacrifice (I guess.... you'll see it isn't too bad)

AU (alternate universe) :
George is a demigod and you are a princess in Ancient Greece:) (my inner Percy Jackson fan is screaming)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This chapter has two parts
..................................................

"Please don't do this father" you said trying to pry the harsh hands off of you.

"You heard the prophecy" your mother said loudly.

"Prophecy can be misleading" you tried to reason, still trying to get of their grasps.

They dragged you across the palace, taking you out side to the cliffs. You looked at the tall cliff in agony, knowing your soon doom. Remembering the dreaded prophecy.

The youngest daughter shall fear the day, but after sun hides for the night behind the city, she shall not say. A new places she'll go, a place gone of earth. But if she doesn't fall 500, by the hand of the trusted, the tree shall be foul.

The sun had begun going down, causing a painful ping in your chest. So many questions left unanswered in the prophecy, causing your anxiety to heighten even more.

You heard your parents praying to the gods behind you, as the sun continued to lower. You were never the religious type, the gods had never done anything for you, causing you to doubt there existence. But in something in this situation caused a spark in you, you looked down and whispered to you self, "Help me gods"

"It's time" you father said, placing a hand on your mothers shoulder. Tears swelled from your eyes.

Your father pulled you closer to the edge. The cold air ran across your face, causing shivers to fall across your body.

"rest in Elysian y/n" you mother said,as she looked away. You felt the grips leave body and a feeling of falling consumes you.

You were so close to the ground, when a comforting warmth fell over you. "Is this Elysian" you asked shyly, without opening your eyes.

"No" the voice of a man said.

"How...who?" You stutter in confusion, finally opening my eyes to see a good looking man. He had curly light brown hair and light eyes.

"George" he replied placing you on your feet. He was taller then you but he definitely wasn't a tall man. He was thin, but handsome.

"How am I alive... how in the name of Zeus did you save me?" You said your eyes meeting his. You saw his face twist into a smile.

"I'm a demigod" he said awkwardly scratching his neck.

You started laughing, "sure you are big guy." You said poking his arm.

He laughed, "I'm honestly offended" he joked.

"But serious" you asked, "who are you"

"I told you" he said looking confused. He scuffed and held up his hand.

"What are you gonna throw a fireball" you giggled mockingly.

He made a "tsk" noise and blue fire lit from his hands. "Yeah I think I will" he said and through the ball into a pit.

"Oh my gods" you whispered.

"Yeah" he said shyly, making you blush.

"Well, thank you" you said hugging him without thought.

"Don't thank me yet" he said, looking behind me with fear in his eyes.

"Come on" he yelled as he grabbed your hand. He began pulling you as he ran.

You heard loud noise behind you. Growling and harsh screaming erupting from behind.