Niall (Pyrocynical)

Honestly Niall is adorable I don't know why people aren't more into him 🤷‍♀️
Chapter Name: Premier
Niall x reader
Warnings:none
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You walk into your house and sigh, seeing your boyfriend, Niall, asleep on the couch with the tv still on.

You walked over and shook him softly, "Niall, wake up, we have to be somewhere in a little more then an hour."

He groaned and turned away like a child. "I don't want to"

"Please" you say trying to reason with him. "This may be the only time we ever get to go to a fancy premier"

He finally turned and faced you, "this is a big deal to you?" He asked in his deep British accent.

"Yeah kinda" you sighed, your eyes meeting his green ones.

"Okay then" he said slowly sitting up and standing.

"Thank you" you beamed and kissed his cheek.

You both walked to your room and began getting ready. You grabbed a long, formal red dress and tall black heels.

You slipped on the dress and finished your makeup.

You felt a warm presence behind you, and warm arms wrap around your waist "You look amazing" his voice rang out.

"You don't look to shabby yourself" you said pulling on suit's jacket. It was a bit to large on him, he probably hadn't worn it in a long while.

He looked down at you for awhile, then his hand moved up to your cheek. He leaned down and kissed your lips softly, not wanting to mess up your makeup.

"I am so lucky" he said, softly biting his lip.

"We should get going" you smiled, as his hand moves to your waist.

He nodded and you both walked out.

After about 4 hours of being at the premier, you decide it was time to go. Niall was slightly drunk already.

When you got home Niall immediately plopped down on your bed. You took off your make up and changed into one of Niall's sweatshirts and a pair of sweatpants. You grabbed some clothes for Niall too.

"Here" you said throwing clothes at him, he quickly changed.

"Y/N come here" he said holding his arms out.

You sigh and give in, laying next to him in bed. His arms wrapped around you and you snuggled your head into the crook of his neck. You kissed his jaw softly and he sighed.

"I love you" he said tightening his hold on your waist, pulling you even closer.

"I love you too" you mumble into his chest.

"Goodnight" he whispered into his hair.

"Goodnight"