Alex

Chapter name: We Need to Stop
Alex x reader
Warnings: none
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"We need to stop Y/N" you noticed as you were scrolling through your YouTube subscriptions.

You had been in a little bit of heat in the youtube community after you and your long time boyfriend Ryan, who was also a YouTuber, broke up . Everyone had taken his side during the breakup, blaming it on me, or coming up with rumors of me cheating, none of which were true.

You hesitantly tapped on the video.
"Do you know what I haven't done in awhile, check Twitter, oh..." he said in his video, the editing zoomed in.

"Let's read some of these, 'she is literally such a slut' wow...ok" he said looking genuinely shocked.

"Both of their videos on the breakup have not even mentioned her cheating, in fact, it seems as if it was actually him who cheated on her." He said, you felt a smile come to your face... someone finally did there research.

"I personally really enjoy y/n and her content and people are really jumping on a bandwagon of hate." He continued.

You smiled, for the first time in awhile someone was on your side. You grabbed your phone and opened Instagram.

You pressed on Alex's insta and messaged him. "Hey, I'd just like to thank you for that new video of yours I really enjoyed it"

Almost immediately you got a message back, "Hi, your welcome I'm glad you enjoyed it, I really enjoy your content."

Your conversation went on for quite awhile, you had come up with a plan to meet the next day at a small pub.

The day came and it was now time for you to see him. You assumed it would be more casual so you put on some jeans and a T-shirt. You picked up an Uber and headed out.

"Hey" Alex said greeting you with a hug. "It's nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you" you said smiling.

You both sat down and ordered some drinks. You talked for hours, you guys got along perfectly. But it finally became time to go. You got in your cab and went home, thinking of Alex the whole time.

Alex walked into his apartment, and was greeted by George. "Well how'd it go" he asked.

"It went great... it went really great" Alex beamed.

"Really?" George asked.

"I really like her." Alex said thinking of you. "I'm actually gonna call her now" he said happily.

"Wow I feel very lonely" George laughed.

"You should" Alex smiled and ran over to his room.