Fraser

Chapter Name:Mr. and Mrs.
Fraser x reader
Warnings: Angst

I took inspiration from another story I don't remember who so please comment if you think who it is ❤️

Edit it was @ childbulliesNe I think
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fraser PoV

It was finally the day. After all those late night talks with Y/N and daydreams, it finally had come.

I hugged her mother, "I'm so proud" she beamed. I continued up to the aisle stopping under the beautiful center piece, walking to the side slightly.

"You look more scared then me" James said happily. I just smiled lightly and shook my head.

I was happy. I truly was.

The guest stood up, showing that the bride was about to enter. I watched as Y/N walked down the aisle, her eyes bright. She looked more beautiful then ever. Her hair laying softly down her shoulders.

She made it up to the aisle and her father handed her off lovingly. Her father beaming.

George shot me a look hopelessly, saying nothing. 

"Do you Y/N L/N take this man as your husband" the priest said.

"I do" She smiled. The room fell silent, I could feel heart filling with joy.

"Do you James Marriott take this woman to be your wife" the priest said. My heart dropped.

"I do" he smiled

I was happy, that she was happy. My two best friends in love, married and I was the best man. But I was in love, I was so in love with her. I couldn't do anything now. I had to watch as she showed her love and affection to a different man.

Years past after the wedding, they had a family, a child. I was the kids godfather, he had my middle name. They had bought a new house, a dog. It was lovely.

But all I wanted was to be him. I wanted to be James, I longed to hold her still after all these years. But I never would.