Alex ⚠️

Chapter Name: Midnights
Alex x reader
Warnings:Smut Ahead (eeekkk)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I feel so gross writing this, but it was requested... before I continue I'd like to say that this isn't meant to hurt anyone or offended anyone...eek
....................................................
You knocked lightly on your best friends flat door. The door slowly opened to reveal Alex's tired face.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake up" you whispered, a pulled a piece of hair behind your ear. You had known Alex for years and would happily say that you had a huge crush on him. You didn't know it but he had one too.

He smiled for a second, then a dark look fell over his face. Almost a sparkle came over his eyes.

You took notice of it. It caused an odd feeling to fall over you. You, out of nowhere, pulled his face into yours. He seemed to be surprised, but didn't seem to care. He moved his hands up to your waist and held it tightly, pulling you closer to him.

He pulled you into his flat and closed the door behind us. You didn't stop kissing though.

"Wait" he said pulling away. You immediately began waiting for rejection. But to your surprise he didn't do that.

"George get out" he said as he opened his flat mates door. George hurried out and laughed quietly, giving you a awkward thumbs up, knowing what was happening.

"Ok sorry" he said slightly laughing, but he continued to make out with you. He moved his lips down and kissed down your neck.

You pulled up your shirt and threw it to some random corner. He lifted up his hoodie to reveal his thin figure.

He guided you into his bedroom and threw you gently on his bed, and got on top of you. 

He felt up and down the exposed part of your skin. His lips still connected to your neck, as you sighed in pleasure,causing your back to arch.

"Alex" you pleaded to him, "please"

He smirked and moved his hand to your waistband. He slowly pulled down, your pants and you tried to undo his pants as well.

He ran his finger across your bundle of nerves. Causing you to moan softly. That small action caused Alex to go into a frenzy.

" that's so hot" he mumbled and moved his lips onto your sacred place. Sucking on it harshly,causing more moans to erupt from your lips.  You run your hand through his long hair.

Alex slowly mounted him self higher, lining himself up with your entrance. He suddenly thrust into your causing you to scream in pleasure.

He plunged into you continually. Finally you felt him twitch inside you, and a familiar feeling forms in your lower stomach.

"I'm gonna..." you cry out.

"Me too" he said, holding your waist.

You both came at the same time. He fell on top of you softly. He rolled over to your side and sighed quietly pushing a piece of hair out of your face.

"I had a feeling this was gonna happen eventually but I thought I would at least buy you dinner first" he laughed.

"You can make it up by buying me some tomorrow at 6" you hinted obviously.

"I think I will" he smiled.

I'm sorry Jesus