Four

Jimin looked up and saw a vampire staring down at him. He was quite pale with mint green hair, he was around the same height as Jimin, but a little taller and more built.

"Aren't you gonna answer me?" He chuckled, his long boney fingers caressing Jimin's cheek. "I-I'm sorry, I was studying in the library and lost track of time." Jimin stuttered, his eyes looking down to the ground.

"Yoongi Hyung! Come on we got to go to class." Another voice yelled as they turned the corner, he had bright red hair and a bright smile. "Okay? And who's this?" He asked, walking towards them. 

"Oh hello Hoseok, he's a human who stayed at the library late." "I-I'm sorry, I can leave if you want." "It's fine." He chuckled, walking closer. "W-what?" 

Yoongi released his grip from Jimin and Hoseok walked closer, gently lifting Jimin's chin, making him look at him right in the eyes. Hoseok's eyes glowed a deep purple and Jimin felt his eyelids become heavy, he closed them and collapsed into Hoseok's chest. 

"Really Hyung?" A voice asked as they walked in, hands in his pockets. He had brown coconut hair and brown eyes. "Would you rather have him know about our secret, Jungkook?" 

"No, I'm just curious what you are planning to do with him." "I don't know yet, should I drop him off at the headmaster's?" 

"I can take him." Taehyung said, walking towards him. "Sure." Hoseok gave Jimin to Taehyung and he lifted him up bridal style, walking out of the school building. 

He walked into the guy's dorms and went to the guy he can trust the most out of the day class students. 

Lee Taemin. 

He knocked on the door and it opened to reveal Taemin who was shirtless. His eyes widened as he took Jimin out of Taehyung's arms. He set him down on his bed and walked out of the dorm. 

"What did you do to him?" He demanded, teeth clenched in anger. "Relax, he was in the building a little late and Hoseok used his hypnosis eyes so Jimin wouldn't find out our secret. YOU could care less if we get revealed, but WE do care. We like it here and thanks to the headmaster, we have peace here." 

Taemin scoffed and turned around, his hand resting on the door knob. "Just remember the rules, it would be a shame if bloodshed had to be caused." "Of course, night." Taehyung smirked as he walked off, his hands resting in his pockets. 

Taemin scoffed again and opened the door, seeing a passed out Jimin on the bed, his chest rising slowly. He walked over to the sleeping boy and placed his hand on his cheek. 

"To think an angel like him has wound up in this world of monsters. I can tell they want you, more likely your blood. But I promise, I will protect you." He turned away and walked to the window, seeing the blue haired vampire walking back to the dorm. 

"I never did want to agree having vampires here, but I don't control how this school runs, but if they break the rules, their dust will be scattered all over campus." 

***

Jimin's PoV

"MOTHER, FATHER!!" I screamed in horror, seeing their bodies lay lifeless on the ground, blood painting the once white carpet. I ran to them and and took off their jackets, pressing them against their wounds. 

But my heart dropped as I pressed my hand on their necks. Their pulses were gone. I ran out of the room, trying to find who caused this. 

Once I reached the front door, i saw someone. She had long white hair and dark purple eyes, she was wearing a white dress with a red coat hanging off her shoulders. In her arms was my brother, unconscious. 

"GIVE HIM BACK!" I screamed, running towards her. She smiled and turned around, flower petals surrounded her and she vanished. 

I fell to my knees and bawled my eyes, my face buried in my hands. I heard a twig snap from outside and my head shot up. 

I got up and ran out, trying to find the source of the sound. My eyes landed on a guy, he looked to be in his teens. He had blonde hair and dark blue eyes. 

"Oh, you must be Park Jimin." He said calmly, walking towards me. "W-what do you want?" I stuttered, backing away til my back pressed against my front door. 

"Relax, I am not here to harm you. I am here to help." He said, now in front of me. He caressed my cheek with one of his hands while the other wrapped around my waist. 

I wanted to pull away, I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. It was like I was paralyzed. He wrapped both his arms around me, hugging me. 

"Shh, relax. I will take you somewhere safe for a bit, but afterwards, you won't remember me. I will give you the money and stuff to live. But you won't remember meeting me or that woman. All you will remember is that your parents were killed and your brother went missing, and you called the police but they had no luck finding your brother." 

He kissed my cheek and everything faded to black, as I fell unconscious in his arms. 

END OF DREAM 

No One's PoV

Jimin woke up sweating and shaking. "Jimin, Jimin, whats wrong, are you okay?" Taemin jumped out of bed and ran to the shaking boy. 

"Their vampires." Jimin mumbled. "W-what?" "The night class, they are vampires, aren't they?" Taemin looked down, "how did you find out?" 

"When that vampire with the red hair lifted my chin, he used a spell to make me sleepy. And the way they called me a 'human and not wanting me to know' something. After my dream, it all made sense." 

"What was your dream about?" "My parents were murdered by a lady with white hair, she took my brother and vanished. I heard a stick snap outside so I ran to see who was out there. I was met with a boy who had blonde hair and blue eyes. He told me that he will take me somewhere safe but afterwards, I won't remember him or the lady. Then he kissed my cheek and I fell unconscious, that's when I woke up." 

"That dream must've made you remember, do you remember anything after that?" "No, its all fuzzy. I remember my parents getting murdered and my brother going missing, I called the police and they took my parents bodies and tried to track my brother, but they had no luck. I lived there for a year but then I finally decided to move." 

"That must've been what that guy wanted you to think, we should go talk to the vampires about this." "Wait, you know their vampires?" "Yeah, it's my job to keep the day class and night class from interacting too much." 

"Wow, you are not doing a very good job Hyung." "All I have to do is stand there and if a day class student tries to talk to them, I scare them off. The day class knows not to interact as long as I'm there." 

"Wow, that's kinda cool Hyung." "Ya, well lets go. It's Saturday and the vampire's should be in their dorms right now." Jimin slightly nodded and looked down, fiddling with his fingers. 

"Don't worry, the vampires won't attack, and I will be there. Quickly get dressed and lets go." 

"Okay." Jimin got up and went to his dresser, pulling out black ripped jeans and a white long sleeve shirt, slipping on white and black sneakers. They ran out of the dorm and made their way to the night classes dorms. 

1299 words!