One

Jimin's PoV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slammed my alarm clock and got up, stretching my arms. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it is 6:38. Crap I should get up or I will be late.

I was up til around 4am last night packing. So I am tired. I grabbed a pair of ripped black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt along with a red beanie. 

After showering, I got on my clothes and did my normal morning routine. Once I was finished, I headed to my living room. 

"Whew, finally done." I sighed as I sat down on my couch. I decided to go on my phone and look through social media to kill time. 

I just chilled on my phone til around 7. Then I got up and started to get my bags into my car. I got in and punched the school's address into my phone. 

T W O  H O U R S  L A T E R 

I drove into the parking lot and got out, making my way into the school. Everyone was looking at me and I gulped. 

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the office is?" I asked a guy who was leaning against the wall on his phone. "Hm? Oh sure, are you new here?" He asked. 

"Yes, my name is Park Jimin." I said while bowing. "I'm Lee Taemin." He introduced himself. "How old are you?" I asked. "I am 17." He replied. "Oh, then you are my hyung, I am 16." I said. 

"Okay, anyways, follow me. I will show you where the office is." He said, leading me into the school building.  "Alright!" I followed him and we made decent conversation. 

"Here it is, see you later." He said. "Thank you." I replied.  "No problem, want my number in case you need something?" He asked. "Oh, uh sure." I replied. 

We exchanged phone numbers, he waved and walked off, leaving me alone. I breathed deeply and walked in. 

"Hello, I am Park Jimin, I am here for my schedule and room number?" I asked.  The lady at the front desk looked up and smiled. "Oh of course. Here, and you are on level 3 room 5B." She said. "Thank you." I bowed as I walked out. 

Okay, according to this, there is no school today so I guess I can just go find my dorm then go get my things from my car. 

I walked around trying to find the dorms, but as I was doing that, I bumped into someone. "Ow, oh my gosh I am so sorry." I apologized. 

"Oh no it's my fault, my name is Lisa, are you new?" A girl with long straight brown hair with bangs asked.  "Yes, I am trying to find the guy dorms." I said. "Oh, follow me." She said. 

"Thank you, oh and my name is Jimin." I said. "It's an honor to meet you Jimin." She smiled. "Thanks, you to." I replied.  As she was leading me to the dorms, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. 

"What is that building?" I asked as I pointed to a darker colored building that's across from the school, it had a big gate around it. 

"Oh no, that's for the night class." She said.  "Night class?" I asked. "Do you not know how the classes are divided?" She asked.  "Not really." I chuckled nervously as I scratched the back of my neck. 

"Well, this  school has two different groups when it comes to classes. There's the day time class, and the night time class." (No joke, I am going to put on Vampire knight while writing this, it's a good anime.) 

"Why's there two different classes?" I questioned. "I don't know, maybe those kids have weird sleep schedules."  She replied. "That would make sense." I mumbled.