Chapter 45

Everyone returned to the school, Jimin and the vampires had to rush inside to get ready for class. They were late but didn't want to get into too much trouble. 

Thankfully, the teacher was not there yet. They sat down in their usual spots, but before Jimin could sit in his normal seat, Jin wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him onto his lap. 

Jimin didn't fight and sat there, resting his head on Jin's shoulder. One of the other vampire's walked up. "Hey, did you guys hear the news?" She asked in a whisper. 

"No." Namjoon replied. "What is it?" Hoseok asked. "Apparently we are getting a new teacher. Word is she is very strict." The female vampire explained. 

"And we are also getting a new student." She added. "This late into the school year?" Jin questioned. 

"Yeah, his name is Asashin." She replied. 

The doors burst open revealing a woman and a young student. The female vampire ran back to her seat. All of the vampires felt on edge as the teacher walked to her desk, the sound of her heals echoing through out the room. 

She stopped at her desk and turned to the students, looking each one of them in the eyes. Once her eyes met Jimin's, her face scrunched up in disgust. 

"Hello students." She said in a deep and commanding voice. "My name is Mrs Simpson, and I am your new teacher." 

The vampires stayed silent as she called out attendance. "I have a bad feeling about her." Hoseok whispered. 

"Hmm, so Mr Kim's sons are here." She mumbled, although Namjoon was able to hear her. "Anyways, before we begin, we have a new student." She said. "Introduce your self and go sit wherever." 

The male student walked up to the front of the room. "My name is Asashin, and it's an honor to meet you all." He spoke with confidence and kindness. 

"Okay, go sit down." Mrs Simpson said. Asashin walked up to one of the desks near BTS and Jimin, sitting down. "Okay, so I heard that the human holding Ketsuki is attending this class. Is this true?" Mrs Simpson asked. 

"Yes, that is me." Jimin replied. She nodded and wrote something on her notepad. "So today's lesson will be on..." 

***

*BELL RINGS*

"Okay everyone, make sure to hand in your papers tomorrow if you want your grades to stay afloat. Finals are in about a month so start studying." She said. "Dismissed." 

Everyone got up and began leaving the classroom. "Park Jimin, can I talk to you for a minute?" Asashin asked. 

"Um, sure." Jimin replied. He turned around to see his boyfriends glaring at Asashin. "I'm fine, head back to the dorm." He told them. 

They sighed and nodded. They all gave Jimin a quick kiss before they left. "So, you are dating all of them?" Asashin asked. 

"Yeah." Jimin replied. "Is that a problem?"

"Oh, no." Asashin replied. "I am just asking." 

"Okay, so what do you want to talk to me about?" Jimin asked, tilting his head a little. Cute. Asashin thought as he stared at the smaller. 

"I heard that you hold Ketsuki, I was fascinated since I heard many legends about the beast." Asashin explained. 

"Yeah, I do." Jimin replied. 

"Does that mean you hold the crystal?" Asashin asked. "I heard that the beast uses the power of the crystal to stay alive. If it isn't near the crystal for a certain amount of time, it will feast on vampires to regain power."