Twenty Seven

Hoseok knocked on Jimin's door. He was wearing black jeans with a black T shirt with a white long sleeve underneath. A couple rings are on his fingers along with a basic black choker. 

Jimin answered the door and they left a few minutes later. They were talking about random stuff til Hoseok stopped. He felt something, an unknown presence. Jimin was confused but he felt a slight tingly sensation. 

It was Ketsuki. 

Jimin lifted his shirt a little and placed his fingers on the center of the tattoo, releasing the beast. Once it appeared, a figure jumped off one of the buildings and tried to attack Ketsuki. But it was able to dodge in time and grabbed Jimin with it's tail. 

Hoseok was able to easily dodge the masked man by jumping back. The man with the mask looked to Jimin and Ketsuki and began running towards them, knife in hand. "JIMIN!" Hoseok screamed but before he could run to him, someone walked up behind him and grabbed his arm. 

Hoseok turned around and his eye's widened. It was Junsuina. She had a small devilish smile on her face. "Let's chat." She spoke softly and two people appeared beside her, teleporting them out of there. 

Jimin dodged the man and summoned a whole bunch of spears, his hair was white with the blue streaks and his eyes were burning red. "Ketsuki, go get the others. I'll handle this." Jimin said and ran towards the man with a spear in his hand. 

Ketsuki hesitated but ran down the stone path. By this time the alarms started blaring and students were running into the dorms, some of them noticed Ketsuki as it ran to the front of the campus, hoping to get to the vampire's quickly. 

***

The boy's were chilling but stopped and felt an unfamiliar presence in the air. "What is that?" Jin asked. "I don't know." Namjoon muttered. 

All of a sudden the alarms started going off. Jungkook noticed something running towards them. He was about to attack it but realized it was Ketsuki.

"Guys, it's Ketsuki." Jungkook pointed out. The boys turned to the beast who was sprinting towards them. Once it arrived it grabbed Namjoon's wrist with it's tail and tried dragging him. 
"What's wrong with it?" Taehyung asked. 

But they all froze. 'Jimin' was all they thought. "Lead the way." Namjoon told Ketsuki who began sprinting back. They began following it and can see explosions in the distance. They picked up speed and Yoongi made a path of ice so he can skate and get there quicker. 

Once they arrived they saw a masked man fighting Jimin, but no sign of Hoseok. "Where's Hoseok?" Namjoon asked, clearly angry and nervous.   

"I don't know, but we should first help Jimin then we can find Hoseok easier." Taehyung said. "I got it." Jin said, stepping up. He lifted his arm and began controlling the mask man's blood. He was putting up a struggle but eventually gave up and fell on his knees. 

They ran up to Jimin who was breathing heavily. He was clearly struggling, but they didn't know why. "Deep breaths Jimin." Jin instructed who had one hand on Jimin's back. 

After a couple minutes, he was able to control his breathing. "Why does my chest hurt so much?" Jimin asked. They were silent, they didn't know why. After a few minutes they heard growling. Yoongi turned around to see Ketsuki growling, it was looking at the ground. 

"I think it's mad." Yoongi said. "Why?" Jungkook asked. "Look there." Taehyung said. He was pointing at the ground. It was a piece of cloth, it was white with a small purple flower near the corner of it. It looked torn, like someone ripped it off a bigger piece of clothing.