Nine

BTS were now waiting outside of the abandoned hospital, it was almost midnight and they were anxiously waiting for the werewolves to appear. "What if they ambush us?" Jungkook asked. "Well, too late now. Here they come." Jin pointed to the west, a group of werewolves were walking over there, one of them carrying an unconscious Jimin. 

They were now standing in front of BTS and they were just staring intensely at each other. "Hand him over." Namjoon demanded. "No, not til we get what we want." JB said, still staring at Namjoon. 

"What do you want?" Hoseok growled, stepping forward a little. "Oh nothing much, we just want the vampire gem." Everyone froze. "Why on earth do you need that?" Yoongi asked. 

"That's none of your business. Now, are you going to give it to us or is the human boy gonna die?" JB smirked, seeing BTS tense up a little, still glaring. 

"I'm just wondering something, why would one of you bite him? He's gonna turn into a vampire in a bit, and soon fall to a level E. It might just be best to kill him now, so he doesn't have to deal with the pain of transforming into a beast." BamBam said, still grinning like a psycho. 

"Just let him go, he is innocent." Taehyung said. "Why do you all care so much?" Jackson asked. "JUST RELEASE HIM!" Jin yelled, his eyes glowing red, lifting his arm up. Mark, the one holding Jimin, started to shake. His head thrown back and he was whimpering in pain

"What are you doing to him?!" Jinyoung yelled.  "I am making the blood slow down around his mucsles and heart, they will soon fall limp and he will die a painful death. Now, let him go, or let your friends watch your blood and organs spill all over the grass." Jin hissed, staring at Mark. "Let him go." JB sighed. Jin dropped his arm and Mark threw Jimin over to the boys. 

Yoongi caught him and is now holding the smaller protectively in his arms. "You guys don't fight fair." JB chuckled. "Why do you need the vampire gem? It only enhances vampire powers." Namjoon asked.

"Wow you guys are dumb." Yugyeom laughed. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, getting angry. "Oh calm down, research the ancient gems and you will understand why." Jinyoung said.

BTS were confused but they are just glad that Jimin is okay. "How is he?" Jin asked, worried about the younger. "He's fine Hyung, just passed out. I don't see any marks on him." "We should tell check him when we get back to the dorm." Namjoon said. 

Everyone agreed to the vampire and started walking back to the dorm. Yoongi was carrying Jimin who was still passed out. When they got to the dorm, they laid Jimin down on the couch and Jin ran to go get the first aid kit from the bathroom. 

When he got back, he asked Yoongi and Hoseok to take off Jimin's shirt so he can check for any injuries. When they removed it, they were shocked. 

There was a tattoo, it was faint. It was in the shape of a hexagon and a couple of patterns were on the inside of it. The outline was black while the designs were a crimson red. "Oh crap, it turns out your theory is correct Namjoon." Jin mumbled. 

"What do we do?" Jungkook asked. "We should take him to the headmaster." Namjoon said. "I can take him, you need to get everything for your father." Hoseok said. "Okay, thank you Hoseok." 

"No problem." Hoseok smiled. He grabbed Jimin's shirt and quickly slipped it back on him. He lifted Jimin up and started heading for the door. "I will come with you." Yoongi said from behind Hoseok. 

"Okay, thank you hyung." "No problem." The two departed the dorm and started walking to the office. "Will he be up?  It's past midnight." Yoongi whispered, not wanting to disturb the other vampire's in the dorms. 

"I think so, he would want to know we were back first, the headmaster is smart." When they reached the headmaster's office, Yoongi opened the door and their jaw's dropped at the sight. 

The headmaster was pacing around the room... in pink pajamas? His normally long hair was pinned in a messy bun and he had a face of worry. "Headmaster.. we are back." Hoseok smiled, trying not to break into laughter at the sight in front of him. 

"Why did it take you boys so long, I had been pacing around this room for 10 minutes straight." The headmaster lectured them, but it was hard to take him seriously when he was dressed like that. 

"And you said he was smart." Yoongi whispered to Hoseok, snickering a little. "Anyways, we have a problem. It's with Jimin." "What is it?" The headmaster asked worried. "He does hold the Ketsuki beast." 

"WHAT?!" The headmaster shrieked, quickly covering his mouth. "Yes, now can you please not scream? We don't want the other vampires to go in a frenzy." Yoongi grumbled. "Right, sorry." The headmaster smiled nervously. 

"Anyways, what do we do?" Hoseok asked. "Well, how far is the stage?" "Huh?" Yoongi and Hoseok said in unison, titling their heads a little. 

"*Sighs* How much of the tattoo is formed?" "Oh, not very much, it is very faint." Hoseok said, placing Jimin on one of the couches in the corner of the office. Hoseok lifted Jimin's shirt a little and the tattoo was a little more noticeable now. "Geez, he is far in the process." The headmaster mumbled. 

"So, what do we do?" Hoseok asked. "You two go back to your dorm. I want to talk to him." "Okay." Yoongi said and they left the office, leaving the two alone. "Now, where is that book that talks about how to control the Ketsuki beast?" The headmaster mumbled as he walked over to the bookcase. 

He pulled out a book with a brown cover and black lettering. 'The Ancient Beasts: Vol 1 The Ketsuki Beast' 

The Ketsuki beast in an ancient beast that created the vampire gem. Because of that, it is immune to any sort of vampire powers. People believe it's a savage beast that will do whatever it can to kill vampires. But that's not exactly true, it will only go rouge if the gem goes missing. The beast's job is to watch the gem and keep it safe. If it too far from the gem, it starts to lose it's strength. And the only way it's strength can be restored is eating vampires. One day, a human by the name Lee Kaito used the gem to make the beast obey it's commands. But the beast couldn't take it and started going rouge, killing Kaito. A smart vampire named Chama used his ancient skills to seal the beast away, but there was a catch. To keep the beast sealed, it had to be sealed to a human. The human has the powers to make the beast obey their every command, either allowing to be like a pet, or a savage beast. But the vampire society doesn't allow the holder to just walk free. They are locked away so they can't summon Ketsuki. But it's been 7 years and no one knows who holds the beast. 

-Park Junsu. 

"Park Junsu, he was known as a famous vampire hunter. I guess he had to put his research to the side since no one knew where the beast was. Little did they know, it was resting in a 7 year old boy. This book was written 10 years ago." The Headmaster mumbled. 

He heard small whimpers behind him, he turned his head to see Jimin still sleeping, but breathing heavily. The tattoo was faintly glowing, drawing more designs into the skin. 

"But my question is, why now is it starting to react? Wait, could maybe Jungkook sucking his blood affect it?" The headmaster flipped through the pages and his eyes landed on a paragraph.

In order for the tattoo to begin forming, the vessel must come in contact with a vampire and the tattoo will take two weeks to form. Or if they need to be bitten, the process will take 24 hours. "Okay, that makes sense. Now tomorrow, he will need to train to control the beast." 

The headmaster walked over to Jimin and rested his hand on top of his head. "It's time for him to begin the next step of his destiny." 

1418 words