•Together•Fluff•SoulmateAU•Part2•

Natsu and Lucy were walking through Magnolia, holding hands. It's been 3 months and Natsu still never felt the "tug" and he's a bit worried.

What if he never felt the tug? That was Natsu's favorite part. Lucy never let him go the guild anymore. He wanted to see Gray, Mira, Laxus, Erza, Gray, Wendy, maybe even Gajeel, did I forget to mention Gray?

Natsu had a longing for Gray and he wasn't sure why. Lucy was his soulmate. Why did he feel so desperate to see someone who wasn't his?

~•~•~•~•~•~

Gray missed Natsu. He sometimes felt the occasional pull of his finger but that didn't mean he believed in soulmates oh no no no. Gray stuck by his words. Soulmates weren't real. But that didn't mean that he didn't feel anything towards Natsu.

His pinky felt as if it was getting its blood circulation cut off. Soulmates weren't real, but if they were, his was in a hell of a lot of pain.

Lucy and Natsu were around each other all the time before and Lucy never said anything. No way was she telling the truth, especially after Natsu said he didn't feel a tug when she was near.

Natsu wasn't soulmate-less, he had a special someone waiting for him, Lucy probably did too.

No way was Natsu okay with not feeling a slight pull on his finger, Natsu loved talking about who his soulmate might be and to feel the pull was his favorite part.

Gray didn't want to admit it but he was jealous. Natsu used to look at Gray all the time, as if they were soulmates, but now he's forced to look at only Lucy like that.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Natsu felt the string around his finger was getting tighter and tighter. His finger was going to fall off, the string was so tight.

Natsu ran up towards Lucy, not feeling any sort of pull just the string getting tighter the more he ran towards Lucy. "Lucy are you okay?!" Natsu basically screamed.

"Yes, why?" Lucy was confused. Why was he asking her if she was okay?

"When your soulmate is hurt, either emotionally or physically, the string around your finger gets super tight. My pinky feels like it's about to fall off, are you 100% sure you're okay?"

Lucy blinked. The flaw in her plan. There was no way to tell how Natsu's soulmate felt because she didn't have a string that connected to his. "Uh.."

~•~•~•~•~

This was illegal. Gray has stolen Master Makorav's keys to the guild master office. He waited till it was late at night. It was around 11:50 by the time Mira kicked out Cana with a beer barrel, and locked the doors.

Gray pulled the keys from his pocket and carefully placed them into the lock. He turned the keys until he heard a light 'click' and walked in.

Gray very slowly and very carefully walked towards the office and unlocked those doors as well. "Alright, time to see if Lucy really is telling the truth."

Every guild master had files on each and every guild member. In the file containes birth certificates and other official documents. In the health documents they had either 1 of 2 things written.