•Genderbent•Fluff•

Fixed some grammar and spelling mistakes - 8/1/19

Nastu and Gray were one of Fairy Tail's more interesting couples that's for sure.

With their constant fighting and arguing it was hard to believe they were still dating.

After the guild became aware of this newfound relationship, Natsu and Gray's routines had either changed or had been modified.

One example was Natsu bringing extra shirts just for Gray, not wanting half the guild to see Gray topless.

Today was one of the colder days in Fiore. It was so cold even Gray was shivering a bit. Thus, that brings us to what's happening right now.

Gray leaned into Natsu as much as possible with a blanket wrapped around her. Most of the guild had flocked to a nearby fire place or just stayed home, but why would Gray do that when her girlfriend was a personal heater.

As a fire dragon slayer, Natsu was naturally warm and that led to Gray cuddling Nastu on very rare occasions when she got cold.

"Do you want hot chocolate?" Natsu asked, looking down at her shivering girlfriend.

She quickly shook her head 'no' and pushed herself further into Natsu's side, seeking warmth.

"Do you wanna go home?" Nastu slightly nudged Gray's side to get her attention, to which Gray nodded quickly.

~•~•~•~

The walk back to Natsu's place took a while that's for sure. Considering where Natsu lived was quite a walk from the guild. Natsu was pretty safe from the cold seeing as she could warm herself up with her magic, but Gray wasn't so lucky.

Gray was cold and Natsu found that weird. An ice make mage...cold? She thought that never happened.

"You look cold." Natsu said, holding her hand in front of Gray, making a small flame.

"No shit." Gray retorted slightly leaning towards the warmth the small flame emitted.

"Just trying to break the ice." Natsu paused.

"Don't."

"Break the ICE. Cause you use ice magic." Gray places her hand on top of Natsu's and used her magic to freeze her whole arm.

"Hey! That's cold!" Natsu whined quickly melting the ice.

Suddenly a small white flake fell in front of Natsu. Then another. Then another. "Gray it's snowing!" Natsu yelled.

"Shut up! It's bad enough I'm freezing, I don't need your obnoxious yelling." Gray walked in front of Natsu, ignoring her calls to come back.

"Gray can we play outside in the snow? It never snows here!" Natsu ran up to Gray and grabbed her arm, trying to drag her back to play in the snow.

"You've seen snow before. It's not that big a deal." Gray rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but that's on jobs, and we never get to play in it. Please?"

"No."

Gray yanked her arm away and started walking back to Nastu's house.

Natsu ran up next to Gray and crossed her arms. Gray looked over only to see a pout plastered across her face.

"You're so dramatic." Gray lightly shoved Natsu while laughing.

Natsu didn't laugh though. She just continued on walking.

It felt..colder than usual. Gray wasn't sure why. Did the temperature drop? Was it the wind?

"Gray!" Natsu shrieked. "What is it now, stupid?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I'm the stupid one?! You just took off your shirt and bra!" She yelled.

And sure enough when Gray looked down she saw her exposed breasts. Great.

Gray quickly covered her chest with her arms and looked around trying to find her missing clothes.

But because it started snowing it was probably covered by a new layer of snow.

Gray sighed before continuing to walk with her arms covering her chest.

"Gray wait I have an idea!" Natsu grabbed her shoulder and faced Gray towards her. "Close your eyes." Natsu instructed.

Gray closed her eyes and soon after she heard light rustling of clothing. Then a soft fabric on her chest.

"Okay, open."

Gray looked down to see Natsu had wrapped her scarf around Gray, substituting for a bra.

Natsu had wrapped the scarf around her front and tied a knot with the ends on her back.

"Nice makeshift bra I guess." Gray shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah yeah. I'm getting that back when we get to my house, so don't get too attached."

Word count : 703

Why does this story have 1k reads, oh dear.