•Juvia•

I'm writing a lemon and I'm sick of my own writing I guess

~•~•~•~•~

She was sad. She loved her precious Gray-Sama. More than she loved herself. She gave him all her attention, hoping for even a small look back.

But she was outmatched. Natsu Dragneel had melted Gray Fullbuster's frozen heart. Something she'd never be able to do. Her water would do little to nothing.

The day they revealed their relationship to the guild she cried. She was sad. For the first time in over a year, the rain found her again. She didn't like the rain. She thought Gray would be the one to clear her skies.

She walked into her dimly lit home, and looked under her bed. She pulled out a small white clothed doll. Her old Teru Teru Bōzu doll.

(For y'all UNEDUCATED people, teru teru bōzu dolls are those little dolls that Juvia wore on her coat thingy when she was first shown. That's what I'm talking about. Their made to help stop the rain, or decrease the chances of rain.)

She hadn't seen these in a while. It hadn't rained in quite a long time.

Juvia watched Natsu and Gray from afar. Natsu rested his head on Gray's shoulder, while Gray pressed his lips to the fire dragons forehead.

She held her doll close to her chest, her eyes downcast.

Maybe she should date Lyon to help forget? But that would be selfish. He deserved someone who actually loved him, not Juvia, who wanted to forget her unrequited love.

She was sad. She was badly beaten. This game they call love isn't exactly always fair.

~•~•~•~•~

"Will you marry me?" Gray was on one knee, holding out a velvet box to Natsu. Natsu jumped into Gray's arms after Gray had gently placed the ring on his finger.

Juvia eyed the ring. Gray picked out a nice one.

The wedding ceremony was beautiful. The entire guild was there. The girls cried along with Elfman who repeatedly denied his tears, claiming crying wasn't manly.

It was a beautiful day. Juvia cried. She knew she would never be the one to make Gray happy. But she was glad that he was with someone who would.

Natsu would make Gray happy for the rest of his life.

~•~•~•~

It had been a couple years after the wedding. Gray had walked up to Juvia, asking her a question. She replied yes, wanting to cry from pure joy.

Gray and Juvia hugged, the guild was also smiling.

The next day Juvia wanted to cry. She was the first guild member to see Natsu and Gray's beautiful daughter.

"I'll be the best aunt you've ever seen." She smiled confidentially at Gray.

Word count : 451

This was gross and written terribly but whatever