•Cheating•Angst•

Natsu missed Gray. He was always "working late" but Natsu wasn't that stupid.

He sees the marks all over his neck, how his hair isn't as neat, how he doesn't smell like his usual cologne.

But Natsu didn't say anything. He didn't want to say the words or admit it to himself because that would lead to the realization that Gray didn't love him anymore.

He didn't want to. But he did.

Gray doesn't love Natsu.

Whoever he was with, was probably giving him the time of his life, showering him with love and holding each other close while whispering cute things to each other.

Gray was probably saying how much he loved them and how special they were and that their smile put the stars to shame.

All the things he said to Natsu, he was probably saying to them.

Natsu brushed his teeth and got ready for bed. He was used to sleeping by himself now. Natsu laid down and attempted to calm himself down.

Breathe in-

Breathe out-

Breathe in-

Breathe out-

But soon those slow and calming breathes turned fast and short as Natsu started having a panic attack. Where was Gray? He didn't want Gray to not love him anymore.

Natsu couldn't see. Everything was blurry. The window that let in the moonlight wasn't clear, the numbers on his clock by the nightstand wasn't clear, he felt like he couldn't breathe and his throat was closing in.

He heard the front door close and he dashed out of the room, into Gray's chest. Natsu didn't care if he was a cheater at the moment, he just needed someone to calm him down and only Gray could do that.

Gray moved both himself and Natsu to the couch while he gently stroked his hair and shushed him.

Both males sat in the position for a while. Gray rocking them both back and forth was like a lullaby to Natsu. He wanted to close his eyes and wake up with Gray and have breakfast like they used to.

But Gray wanted Natsu to go to bed so he could leave for his girlfriends house. He came here to grab something, thinking Natsu would already be asleep. He didn't love him anymore. But Natsu had enough love for Gray to last a century.

"Gray. Before I go to sleep can I ask you something?" Natsu spoke very quietly. It was unusual. "What's up?" Gray asked, not understanding what the pinkie would wanna talk about.

Natsu took in a breath before saying, "Who are you cheating on me with?"

Gray's breath got caught in his throat. "What?" His throat felt dry.

"Who is it? Tell me now."

Gray was wide eyed. How did he know? Shit, did he see his phone?

"You have marks all over your neck, your hair is messy and not in the way it is if someone was playing with it, and you smell horrible, seriously sleep with someone who has the decency to smell good." Natsu said, he was starting to feel very angry.

"I'm not cheating on you." Gray said, but he knew that Natsu already knew because Gray wouldn't even believe himself.

"It's...Juvia."

Natsu got up, and walked towards their room. Gray was following him, "Hey it's all good right? You're okay?" 

"Yes Gray, I'm fine with MY boyfriend cheating on ME! I'm fine with it." Natsu was stuffing all his belongings into a small backpack and looked back at Gray only to shove him backwards.

Natsu walked out, ignoring all the "I'm sorry, are you coming back?"

He had enough.

-time skip brought to you by Juvia's love rivals-

Natsu has been staying with Lucy for a couple days. He was his closest friend and he knew Lucy would try to help. "Are you sure your over him?" Lucy asked as she sat next to Natsu on her bed.

"Yes..maybe..not really." Was Natsu's final answer. Lucy sighed before bringing Natsu in for a hug. Her best friend was in pain and was taking a long time to get over it. Lucy and Natsu parted when they heard s knock on her front door.

Lucy excused herself and came back with a letter with a fancy card inside.

Natsu could see some lettering on the envelope.

From : Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser
To : Lucy Heartfilia
(Y'all know where this going)

"Lucy what is it?" Natsu asked, seeing the blondes shocked expression. "Hm? Oh...it's nothing just spam mail."

"Liar I see Gray's name. Let me see it." The pinkette grabbed the letter before she could say anything.

"You are invited to the wedding of Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser. The wedding will take place on Saturday, July 7th. Please RSVP at this number : ***"

Inside the envelope was some pre-wedding photos.

No no no no no no. This wasn't right. Those were supposed to be Gray and Natsu's wedding pictures, not Gray and Juvia.

I guess instead of Gray and Natsu Fullbuster, it going to be Gray and Juvia Fullbuster

Word count : 841