•Accident•

Peep the new cover 👀

~•~•~•~

Thank you WriterQueen68 for giving me this idea. She's great y'all 💕

2 requests after this.

~•~•~•~

Gray stared at Natsu with wide eyes. Looking for any sort of sign. Any sign of surprise and regret but there was nothing. Natsu's eyes were filled with pure hatred and anger.

"He doesn't mean it, he's just mad, he'll apologize after he's calmed down and realized what he said." Gray told himself over and over that Natsu didn't mean it, but nothing has happened.

They've been standing like this for five minutes, and Natsu hasn't moved. Gray isn't gonna cry in front of Natsu. He's not.

But he does anyway. Small tears make their way down his cheeks before he can stop them. As soon as Natsu heard Gray's small sniffle he immediately walked up to him.

Natsu's mind was still clouded with anger so he wasn't exactly sure why Gray was crying or what he said, but right now Gray was sad.

Right as Natsu was about to wrap his arms around Gray he pushed him away.

"I'm staying at Lyon's."

~•~•~•~

It's been 2 months and Gray hasn't come back. They didn't break up so technically their still together, but Natsu wouldn't blame him if he never came back.

It was all his fault anyway.

"Gray! What the hell!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't notice I put your scarf in with the colors! I'm sure we can get the stain out!"

It was only an accident, but Natsu freaked out.

"Gray! You ruined it, you can't fix it now! You ruin everything! It's no surprise you were the cause of Ur's death!"

He didn't mean it.

~•~•~•~

It's been 5 months? Natsu lost track of time. He hasn't done much except sit and stare at the ceiling, hoping Gray would come back.

Hoping he'd walk through the door and come and give Natsu a hug and Natsu would apologize and everything would be okay.

Or maybe it was a bad dream and Natsu wasn't able to wake up. Yeah right.

Gray might as well never come back. Not with how his boyfriend is. Natsu knows it's his fault. But Lyon and Gray won't answer his calls so he can't apologize.

He doesn't even know where Lyon lives so he can't say sorry in person either. One day Gray will come back.

Right?

Word count : 383

Yeah, it sucks. I lost motivation. I had a good idea for how it would end but whatever. I'll post another chapter soon to make up for it this short one.