•Hanahaki•

Hanahaki is a fictional illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up or coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. The infection can be removed with surgery, but the surgery would cause said patient to lose the petals along with the romantic feelings to whoever their love is aimed at. If the illness is not treated said patient will choke on the flower petals and die.
***

~•~•~•~

Flower : Red Camellias
Red Camellias mean that you are a flame in someone's heart.

~•~•~•~

His chest felt tight. It felt as if vines with thorns were wrapping and constricting themselves around his lungs and heart. Clawing their way up his throat, digging into his tongue.

Every intake of breath made his throat burn and made the vines wrap around him tighter. Every time he coughed he could feel small flower buds poke around his throat, irritating his gag reflex just so he'd throw up the red petals with a darker red liquid coated on them.

Hanahaki. Who knew such an ugly disease could produce something so pretty.

~•~•~•~

Camellias were a beautiful flower, Natsu would admit, however he had grown to hate the plant. More specifically red camellias.

Red camellias meant that you were a flame in someone's heart. Gray is definitely a flame in his heart that's for sure.

Word count : 222

Because this one is super short I'm posting another chapter today as well