•Gray and Natsu•

These all happen during different periods of time

~•~•~•~

"Pay attention to meeee" Natsu whined, wanting the attention of his dark haired lover. Gray looked at him, ice meeting fire.

"We were literally just making out." Gray sighed knowing that wouldn't be enough for his needy little baby of a boyfriend.

"Okay, so?"

~•~•~•~

Natsu was laying on the couch, propping his head up. "Gray!"

Silence.

"GRAAAAYYY!!"

"What."

Natsu smirked at his boyfriend who was clearly annoyed with him already.

"Talk dirty to me." Natsu winked, waiting for Gray to get him riled up.

"The dishes."

Natsu looked at Gray, confusion written all over his face.

"You didn't clean them like I told you. That was 3 weeks ago. Get in the kitchen."

~•~•~•~

Natsu was walking towards the guild, stopping when he heard footsteps behind him.

"Hm?" Natsu turned around with curious eyes. Some frog people from the magic council were here. This should be good.

"We are here to arrest Natsu Dragneel for property damage."

"Sorry, can't."

"Why not?"

"Gray said I'm not allowed to get arrested anymore. I'll ask though."

The frog lady held her hand out trying to stop Natsu from going inside. "Wait, it doesn't work like that"-

Natsu opened the guild doors, peaking his head out. "Well would you look at that, he said no."

~•~•~•~
Natsu ran into the guild, excited from finishing a new job. "I'm back!" He yelled, his voice echoing throughout the halls before the guild erupted into cheers.

Erza walked up to him, her scarlet hair pulled up into a ponytail. "Good job, Gay."

Natsu, bewildered, looked at Erza. "Excuse me?"

"Gay. That's what you are."

At this, Natsu ran away.

"Gray! Erza called me gay!"

"You are. We've been dating for 2 years."

"Ohhh yeahhh."

~•~•~•~

"When Gray gets older those will be the happiest days of my life." Natsu said, struggling to keep in laughs.

Lucy looked over at him, her brown eyes glowing. "I can only imagine why."

"You aren't ready for this one. What happens when people get old?"

"They get wrinkly?"

"Yes, but that's what I'm looking for. What happens to your hair?"

"It turns grey?"

Natsu clapped his hands while pointing at Lucy. "YES! Gray..is gonna turn grey!"

~•~•~•~

What even were these
Okay, seriously, I have good quality chapters coming soon. Trust me. Or don't. That's alright.