•Girl•Fluff•

Another short one~

Gray and Natsu were sitting on the couch in Gray's apartment.

"So.." Gray began.

"Who's the girl in this relationship?"

Natsu scoffed. "Obviously not me. I'm too manly to be a girl."

Gray rolled his eyes. "You sound like Elfman when you talk like that."

"Whatever! My point is, I'm not the girl." Natsu crossed his arms and looked away pouting.

Gray grabbed Natsu's shoulder and made him face him. "Well the only obvious choice is you. I'm not the girl, you fit that role better than me."

"Oh yeah? How?" Natsu asked.

"I'm the top."

Silence.

"You look better in maid outfits." Gray smirked.

Natsu blushed a furious shade of red. "That doesn't mean anything!" Natsu stood up and walked into the kitchen, praying his cheeks would go back to their normal color.

He could hear Gray lightly laughing to himself in the living room. Gray jogged into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Natsu, still laughing.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me you big cry baby."

"I'm not a cry baby!" Natsu yelled, pushing Gray away from him.

Natsu ran away from his laughing boyfriend into their shared bedroom. Gray was quick behind Natsu, determined to catch him.

Just as Gray put his hand on the doorknob he heard a faint 'click' letting him know his pink haired lover had locked him out.

"Natsu let me in." Gray sighed, finally calming down after laughing so much.

"No."

"Why not." Gray leaned against the door, waiting for a response.

"Because I'm mad at you." Nastu said after a short while.

Gray smiled a cheeky smile. "Oh so you are the girl then?"

Silence.

"You can sleep on the couch tonight."

Word count : 284

Get it cuz girl stereotypes are that they get mad at everything easily-