•Till The End Of Time•

Stuff happened so I'm writing fluff to feel better and hopefully you are all doing well right now 💕
Unfortunately it's very short. I'm out of ideas.
Modern AU
~•~•~•~

Natsu and Gray were sitting in the living room of their shared apartment. The TV's volume was quiet, white noise to fall asleep. Gray's arms were wrapped around Natsu's waist, pulling Natsu's back flush against Gray's.

Natsu's soft head of hair was tipped back to rest on Gray's shoulder while Gray leaned against the couch.

The gentle sound of the rain hitting the window paired with the quietness of the TV was like a soft lullaby. Slowly luring Natsu into the sleepy depths.

Gray looked over at his sleepy boyfriend who was falling in and out of consciousness. His tan skin looked so smooth and soft, like a baby. His hair was soft and clean and his face looked relaxed as if there were no worries in the world.

His chest rose and fell slowly only proving how relaxed he was.

Natsu took a deep breath through his nose and breathed out of his mouth before leaning more into Gray's chest.

Gray moved his mouth to Natsu's ear and whispered quietly, Gray's warm breath ticking Natsu's ear and causing him to lightly flinch in his half awake state.

A small whisper for only the two of them, with only the empty halls of the house to hear.

"I will love you till the end of time."

Word count : 244