•I Would Never•

So, my lemon chapter (the 1st one) has 1k reads. That was my first lemon so that's an achievement of sorts.

~•~•~•~

Gray was frozen. He would never do that to Natsu. Why would Natsu ever think that Gray would do that?

Natsu had his arms covering his face, seeming like he was blocking an incoming attack. But it never came.

Natsu and Gray were having one of their arguments, it wasn't anything major just a small hiccup. Gray had raised his hand and for whatever reason, Natsu had convinced himself that Gray was going to hit him.

However, when Natsu lowered his arms he felt tears well up in his eyes and he felt embarrassed and ashamed he thought Gray would hit him.

Gray had only brought his hand up to brush it through his hair. Natsu looked at Gray, who's hand was still tangled in his black locks as a look of shock came over him.

Natsu lowered his arms and let tears fall from his eyes. Gray would never hurt him, Natsu felt like he had betrayed Gray by thinking he would do that. He would never do that.

"Natsu? Are you okay? You know I would never do that. I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Gray went and wrapped his arms about Natsu's, burrowing his nose into his pink hair.

"I'm sorry." Natsu mumbled into Gray's chest. "I'm so so sorry."

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything." Gray slowly rocked him and Natsu back and forth once he felt strong arms wrap around his waist.

"Because I know you'd never hurt me but I still felt like you would. I've never been in an abusive relationship and Igneel never threatened me, and I just don't know!" Natsu burst into tears, the hiccup is starting soon after.

"Shh. It's okay. You don't have to explain it, it's alright." Gray gently ran his hand up and down Natsu's back, trying to relax him.

"Let's go to bed." Natsu's had a rough day, they'll talk in the morning.

Word count : 323