4

I grab a pen off her desk as I casually and slowly spin in her desk chair. "Comfy yet?" I ask her looking at her from under my eyelashes. She nods her head yes slowly. I sigh and face her.

"My name is Caleb Finn. and I'm you're roommate." I say calmly. Her brows furrow and her hands that were previously in her lap go to her hair as she flips her hair to one side.

"What?" she says. "The landlord nor did the website mention some random boy being part of the deal." she looks at me confused.

"Well that's the thing. Nobody before you knew about me. I'm....different." I mention shaking my head lightly. "I'm not what you would call 'mundane'." I say putting air quotes around mundane.

"So you're not human?" she asks slightly pushing herself further away from me. It was almost undetectable, but I could see her face change with the movements.

"You could say that. But I'm here to stay. Just know if you try to tell anyone about me or try to get rid of me. I will make your life a living hell and bash your brains out by the time I'm done with you love." I say lowering my head and and smirking.

Her breath hitches as I look up fully at her. "Y-You're eyes." She gasps looking into the black abyss of my eyes.

I blink again revealing my normally green/blue eyes still smiling at her. "Do you understand darling?" I say lowly.

She gulps and shakes her head yes slowly. "Please don't hurt me." she whispers.

I stand up and meet her at her bed. I bend over and lightly put my hand on her cheek ignoring the burning fire it emits into my hand. "I would never...as long as you follow my rules." She flinches as I stroke my cold thumb over her lower lip. "one more thing. I don't feel. I feed." I say my eyes traveling over her features: pale skin, dark red hair, large lips.

"like a vampire?" I close my eyes and drop my head chuckling.

"No...but I could, if you dig that stuff? I feed off fear and sadness. I could do it that way or I could take it from you without physically touching you?" I ask. I may demon but I'm not a dick.

"whichever is easiest for you." she mumbles looking down trying to shrink away from me.

"I'm okay right now darling but it'll be soon. Now that that's out of the way, what would like to do?" I whisper my eyes looking into her large eyes. "I want to get to know you." I say stepping back.

She sighs "You'll know me soon, but right now, I'm going to sleep. I have class tomorrow." she mumbles getting under the covers and turn away from me.

"You're lost." I say walking towards her door. Right before the door opens I hear her mumble somethings to me. "sweet dreams Caleb."

I look down and turn around, "don't let the bed bugs bite darling." I say winking as I watch her flinch when she sees my eyes again. I laugh walking out and quietly closing the door. Say I can't sleep I head downstairs and see all her boxes. I get to work rummaging through all her belongings.

a/n

hi guys I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I'll upload twice tomorrow to make up for it! hold me to it. :) this story is so much fun to write. My trailer for the book is done but it's uploading rn. So expect it tomorrow;)) But I have a question:

Q: If i wrote a fanfiction for @benkro_tv would you read it? He's a lot smaller than caleb on the app but he does some amazing work and would recomend checking him out and getting back to me.

THANKYOU FOR OVER 350 READS THAT'S INSANE. THIS LITERALLY BLEW UP SO FAST OMG <3333

-maddie xoxo