BLM

Hey guys! I know this story is finished. This book is my most popular book and also my biggest social media. So I'm going to use my platform for good.

For any non-white readers, I stand with you.

I know many people are saying 'all lives matter'. Which is true. They do. But that's not the reason  of this movement. Black propel are discriminated against everyday, because of their skin,and this revolution is here to change the issue Black people face everyday.

I'm here to tell you, how you can help put an end to our corrupt government.

1. Protests! I know many people are hesitant due to the violence. But most protests are peaceful, the media only shows the bad.  Not to mention 90% of the time, the police are the ones to initiate it.  But my town has had protests all week that have been peaceful. Just check your local social media's for protests that go on around you.
2. If you're unable to attend protests, sign petitions. I recommend twitter for finding petitions. There are American petitions along with petitions that non-US citizens can sign to sign to show your support and that stand with the American citizens fighting for a change.
3. DONATE! It's completely okay if you aren't capable of donating, that's why this is number 3. Many celebrities such as Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Halsey, etc have all donated to show their support and help post bail on protestors.
4. Speak your mind and spread awareness! Most of my readers are gen-z and I'm here to tell you guys THAT WE ARE THE GENERATION TO CHANGE THINGS. if you look at the media, past all the violence, it's the teenagers standing together to protect our older generations against police brutality. Post on your social media's, reach out to people in your community, don't back down.

This is our time to take over and initate change. Not just for George, but for every colored person that has faced discrimination against our corrupt government.

I stand with you. #blacklivesmatter

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions about how you can help, and if you guys have any other ideas feel free to comment 💕

Maddie xoxo