a/n

And just like that. It's over.
I just want to say Thank you. For everything. I never would have thought to meet so many amazing people, and i definitely never thought I'd be close to 20k.
So. Shoutout to the people that have been here since day one or just joined today.
I think I took forever for the last two chapters to be posted because I didn't want to leave this book. I always felt safe here knowing that no matter what I posted people would care and make my day by voting and commenting.
It's amazing knowing that me posting a new chapter literally made people's day or that people went back and reread this book over and over until I posted.
I can't wait to see all the new readers come and read this. And I can't wait to continue writing for the people that just finished this.
When I started writing this book, there was one Fanfiction with maybe 4 chapters and one imagines book with 2 chapters.
Now there's over 32 total stories. That's insane. What's even crazier is that I'm the most read book. I don't know how. But I am. So thank you again.

I hope you're willing to follow me to my next story. I just posted titled, 'Somebody You Loved'. It's also a Caleb Finn AU. And I also have my Imagines book where you can request anything you'd like and I'll write it in your POV. I also have my Colby Brock Fanfiction 'DRUGLORD'. I Don't know how many of you read Cobly Brock/TFIL content but I have that as well.

This is me signing off for this book. I'll come back to edit it when I feel like it. Thank you for such a perfect journey.
Maddie xoxo