9

MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE CONVERSATION TAG ON MY PROFILE! I POSTED AN IMPORTANT UPDATE.
Lilac's POV

I wake up and my phone says it's almost three in the afternoon and I've yet to eat anything today. I get up shivering when my toes touch the cold surface of the dented old floors. I  Stand up throwing on my slides and grab my keys sitting on my nightstand. I head down the stairs and see Caleb laying on the couch watching Spongebob.

"I'm going out. I'll be back later." I say walking straight out of the door ignoring him staring into the back of my head like a laser. I start the car and head somewhere with food. I land myself at chick-fil-a. I grab my wallet and head inside. I order and grab my drink and go sit waiting for it. It wasn't very busy but it seemed to take forever to get my food. I turn around as I make eye contact with an employee and he looks at me and comes over.
"I'm so sorry your food is taking so long, is there anything we could get you? A shake? Some extra waffle fries?" He says from behind the counter.

I smile at him, "I like strawberry shakes?" I say, not wanting to force him to get me anything. He was pretty cute. He has dark brown hair and was really tan. He was muscular and tall. He comes back with my shake and food. I stand up and walk over grabbing my stuff from his hands,  our fingertips brushing. He was warm. Inviting if you will. "Thank you." I say. He winks before I tun to leave. I get in my car and open my bag to check my order and find a napkin on top.

'Strawberry shakes are the best ;) Text me xoxo Calum' His number is written messily at the bottom. I smile putting it back in the bag and head back home. When I get back, I can't find Caleb. I sigh in relief. I know we kissed, and no I didn't hate it. But it was the spur of the moment type of thing. Caleb even told me that he doesn't feel attracted to people. He probably just felt bad.

I sit on the couch and put on 'The Fairly Odd Parents' and watch as I dig into my little pieces of chicken and waffle fries. I jam out slightly dancing to the theme song humming the words. I get out the napkin and add is contact.

'Hey Calum! It's the chickfila girl' I sent him. I finish my food and get up to throw away all of my trash and go back getting under a knitted blanket. that was sitting over my couch. My phone vibrates and it's Calum. 'haha hi! what's you're real name? lol" He sends back I smile starting a conversation with him. We text for a couple of hours.

I learn he's in a band, he's a history major, and he plays bass. He's also single. I asked him if he wanted to hangout tonight at my house and watch some movies. He agrees to be here around 7. It's only 5 so I have some time. I go upstairs and change into some shorts and a gray tank top.

As I walk downstairs and scream so the entire house can hear me, "CALEB FINN, I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE BUT LEAVE ME ALONE TONIGHT. I WILL CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF." I hear a whisper and I turned around. standing in front of the wall where a hole no longer exists is Caleb.

"Didn't plan on it." He says rolling my eyes going into my room. Well someone is in a bad mood. I brush it off blaming it on the fact I've ignored him all day.

a/n

oooo why do you think Caleb is mad at her??

I'm sorry it's short. I've started to get busy because I'm packing and such and I'm helping my bf cook dinner for his family tonight so :). I plan on posting one more update for DRUGLORD. Any extra ones are from when I'm bored and have free time, normally 10pm-4am when I can't sleep. I've screwed up my sleep schedule so much because of this book lol.

I appreciate all the support from this story but I'm updating as soon and as fast as possible guys! I do have a life and other things I have to do. So just stick with me, I try to put out quality chapters and update as much as possible!

I love you guys!

maddie xoxo