Epilogue

Lilac's POV
"It's your turn." Caleb mumbles into the pillows. My eyes still closed I tried to disappear into the covers even more. I sigh and roll out of our king size bed and walk next door to the light pink room where small cries can be heard coming from the white crib in the corner.
"Come here Sunny." I coo picking her up and bring her to my chest. I sit down in the small plush rocking chair and cuddle her close to her chest trying shush her cry.
"Come on love, you don't want to wake daddy now." I whisper. Rocking her slowly.
"Too late." He mumbles walking rubbing his eyes. His curls are in every direction as his chest is bare. He holds his hands out as gently place her in his arms. She quiets immediately as he starts to sing quietly to her. I sit silently watch the two loves of my life interact.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you"

He quietly sings. I smile at the song he chose. The first song as Husband and wife. He seats back and forth. He smiles at her.
"Good girl." He mumbles walking to her to her crib and sets her down so gently as if she was paper thin glass. He looks over to me and smiles. His hand comes outward as I grab it standing. He pulls me closer and kisses me. He then bends down to kiss my stomach bulging from the nightshirt i stoke from him.
"A couple more weeks." I mumble looking down at him. He large hands travel up slowly. My eyes follow him as he rises above me.
"And I'll get a handsome baby boy." He whispers excited trying not to wake Sunny up. I giggle and drag him back to our room. He jumps onto the bed and finds the remote and turns on spongebob.
"All these years and I'm still dating a 6 year old." I say walking to my side of the bed holding my stomach.
"10 years to be exact." He says leaning over to my side and helps me into bed.
I lay back huffing.
"I can't wait to get this baby out of me." My eyes shut. He leans over and kisses my neck.
"I can't wait to be able to fuck You again." He whispers. I slap his chest.
"Now that isn't something you should be saying to am angel." I smirk. He shrugs and leans over to kiss me again.
"I love you." He whispers pulling me close to him.
"I love you more." I sigh closing my eyes as he continues to kiss my neck.

a/n: I'll post the final authors note soon. I promise.
My apologies it's so short but I felt like it didn't need to be very long as you can guess what happens :)
Maddie xoxo