5 + book trailer

Lilac's POV

As he shuts the door I hear his heavy footsteps creak as he walks down the old wood stairs. I sigh flipping onto my back and look at the ceiling trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I think about Caleb and his tall broad but lanky torso and how his hair seems to cover half of his face. His smile is what scared me most. The way the right side of his mouth would twitch upward when he sensed fear radiating off of me. He looked like a maniac, like he knew what he was doing and everything about me. I shivered as I got up.

I tip toed to the door trying to not make a sound. I quietly open the door and peak out. I let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I'm met with emptiness. I quickly, but quietly, go to the bathroom next door. I look for my sleeping pills. I take the pills back to my room and swallow them with the water bottle that was on my desk. I hop back under the covers and close my eyes making up little stories in my head until I'm lulled into a deep sleep.

Next Morning

My alarm seems 10 times louder than what I remember as I'm brought out of my peaceful deep sleep. I slap my hand on my nightstand looking for the right button on my phone. I sit up my eyes squinting as they adjust to the light. I press the button. I get up and head to the bathroom to use the toilet and brush my teeth. I walk downstairs to be met with everything unpacked and no box to be seen. I stop taking in the living area. There's a couch against a wall and a TV sits on a small table in the corner. There's a small lamp and curtains hang from the window only letting a sliver of light peak through.

 There's a small lamp and curtains hang from the window only letting a sliver of light peak through

(kinda like this/kinda not)

I smell something sweet radiating throughout the bottom of the house. I head to the kitchen and Caleb is wearing a light pink apron I got from my friend Izzy for christmas. He's facing the stove flipping pancakes. He has two plates next to them. One stacked high with eggs and bacon and the 2nd plate with a fraction of the bacon and eggs. He's humming and slightly swaying his hips. He looks kind of cute, not going to lie.

"Fuck!" he whisper shouts as he pulls his finger away and puts it in his mouth. I let a giggle escape making him spin around wide eyed.

"awe, did the little devil get a booboo." I say making fun of him. He rolls his eyes.

"no." he grumbles.

He puts down one pancake on my plate whilst making a tall stack for him. He hands me my small plate while he takes his larger one. The one thing I don't have is a dining table so we head to the living room. I sit on the end of the couch whilst he sits crisscross apple sauce (are there any other ways to say this??) on the other side of the couch. We sit in silence as I slowly devour my food. I'm just finishing my eggs and bacon when his plate is empty, minus the small puddle of syrup left over.

"so, ba-" he begins. "Don't call me that." I says without making eye contact with caleb.

"Why?" he asks confused. "Because You're not my boyfriend. It's weird." I say as I put my plate on the table. "My name is Lilac." I say seriously looking him straight in his eyes.

He rolls his eyes grumbling as he stands up. He grabs our plates and heads to the kitchen. This is so weird I think to myself as I head up the stairs. "YOU'RE NOT WRONG DARLING!" I hear him shout. Fuck you Caleb. I think rolling my eyes. I hear a deep laughter coming from the kitchen. I go into my room and pick out some black skinny jeans a red long sleeve shirt since I also work after class today. I throw on my checkered vans and tie my hair up with a piece of ribbon I found on my desk. I throw on some winged liner with mascara and some lip gloss.

I grab my beat up Kanken back that holds all my sketchbooks and text books for my other gen ed classes and my keys

I grab my beat up Kanken back that holds all my sketchbooks and text books for my other gen ed classes and my keys. I quickly walk down the stairs my feet making a patting sound as I reach the front door. Before I know it Caleb is standing in front the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks one eye brow raised. He towered over me. I look up annoyed. "School." I said harshly.

"What? What am I suppose to all day?" he asks offended.

"I don't know. Sleep? Maybe go shopping? Make yourself useful." I say squeezing myself under his arm. I open the door somehow and head to my car. Caleb is sitting in the window watching me like a lost puppy as I drive off. I flash him the most fake smile and wiggle my fingers good bye. He returns the gesture with a quick middle finger. He vanishes into thin air. I look into my mirror reversing ready to get today over with.

a/n

holy crap, you guys are actually the sweetest people I've ever met omg. I really hope you like this chapter. I plan on updating one more time today. So yeehaw :DD if caleb dyes his hair red I might lose it. I hope the trailer was okay it took all day yesterday and I'm still not as happy with it as possibe. THANKYOU FOR OVER 500 READS OH MY GOSH. I'll see you guys soon. don't forget to share this with caleb fans and such ;)))

-maddie xoxo