he wants me

ALYSSA_

"Who is she?" I asked again, repeating myself for the second time, gazing into his dreamy eyes that had me going into another dimension the more I looked. It's like he had me under some sort of spell, his eyes trapping me in their cage.

He looked confused as he stepped away, only one foot. Not enough to make me leave though. His eyebrows scrunching together, his fists balling at his sides as he looked at me. Disappointment, sadness and anger evident in his eyes, his veins starting to come out of his forearms like nothing.

"Who is who, Alyssa?" He asked, pretending to be confused and innocent. Yeah, right.

"The girl. The girl who did... that," I pointed towards his mark in his neck accusingly.

He looked confused for a second before realization crossed his face and he smirked.

The hell?

"Jealous?" He asked, unexpectedly. Making me place my hand on my chest in shock, as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking at me with mischief and... adoration?

No, couldn't be.

"Of what? Some whore?" I spat back, rolling my eyes, as I picked up my bag, to leave, when he trapped me in again, his face literally in my neck.

"So that's what you think of me, huh?" He began, his hand on the side of my face as his other hand going to rest on my hip, massaging it, "This morning, on my way out, a mosquito bit me," he said and I listened in his voice tone for any sort of lie, and to surprise, he sounded quite sincere and true.

I felt like an embarrassed idiot.

"And I was late because I was hungry. I hadn't eaten all night, and I overslept, so I stopped by some place for a quick breakfast, not because I was with some girl," he stated, looking at me, "Alyssa. I want someone, I crave her so much, her body..." he moved his hands down my waist, grabbing at my hips before going further down to cup my ass, and then reaching back up to rub over my breast, letting a low moan to escape me, "Her eyes.." he looked directly at me, "Her voice, her attitude," he smirked as his face buried in my neck, his hands still roaming my body, "Her lips," he stared down at my lips, licking his own in the process, "Do you know the things I want to do to this girl? Alyssa? The way I'll break her, having her scream my name over and over again till her voice cracks.

I want to please her, make her feel like no other man could ever do. I want her looking at me with desire, with that certain fire brewing within her I always knew she had, yet she's too proud to admit it, shes too proud to admit how she wants me just as much," he gazed at me, staring down to my lips occasionally, "I want you, Alyssa. I want you so bad. Why would I waste my time with some other woman when I could be out here just looking at you."

My heart exploded.

My eyes were on the brink of falling out of their sockets. I stood there, just looking at him as I squeezed my legs together to withhold the feeling within them. His eyes growing darker with lust with each passing minute. The tension building up in the air, the aukwardness kicking in the more we stood there. I thought my knees were going to collapse under me, my hands were shaking, my panties were wet, and the air is getting thicker.

Whats happening?

"Alyssa," he groaned my name as he fixed his pants, adjusting the bulge that was resting beneath it. He moved closer, his lips nearly inches away from my own, I could feel him press against me, I could feel all of him, "I want you."

Before I could process what was happening, his lips were on mine. The sensation between my legs increasing by a thousand as my arms snaked around his neck for support. His lips were so soft, yet so domineering, showing me who's in charge, yet at the same time not wanting to hurt me too much. Our lips dancing together in perfect sync, his large hand wrapped around my skull at the back, holding my hair and pulling it back so that he had better access into my mouth. His tongue penetrating deep into my mouth, as it fights for control with my own.

The fire brewing, starting to ignite as if he was adding some fuel to it the more he did these things to me. A strange, yet satisfying feeling going through my body, starting orginally from my core, going up till my breasts, which were hardened with lust.

Realizing what was happening, I opened my eyes, removing my arms from his neck and his hands away from me, I shoved him backward as he stared at me. His lips were slightly swollen, his eyes hooded with lust and want. I used the back of my hand to wipe away any trace of what just happened, as he smirked at my actions.

"What's wrong with you?! You're my professor!" I whisper yelled, picking my bag from the floor as it had fallen due to... what happened.

His demeanor changed, suddenly becoming serious and tensed, "You didnt stop me, Alyssa. You want this as much as I do."

"Dont come with your shit! This doesn't justify what happened, Cameron. We're at university grounds, I'm your student, and you're my prof. This is forbidden on so many levels!" I ranted, throwing my hands up in the air as I started being dramatic.

"Look. I get what you're saying, but I'm not an old man, Alyssa. I'm 25, I just left University 4 years ago. How old are you?" He suddenly asked, catching me off guard.

"I'm... I'm 22."

"EXACTLY!" He growled, making me flinch a little, "What the fuck does age have to do with our lust for eachother?"

"You mean your lust for me."

He moved backward, just staring at me, before gathering his things and unlocking the door, "You say you dont want me too, but your actions doesn't comply. When you actually decide what it is you want... maybe by then it'll be too late," he said his final words, as he left the room, shutting the door behind him.

______________________________________________________________________