ecstasy

ALYSSA_

"Okay, start talking mister," I looked at Cameron in hopes of him being brutally honest with me and not lying and even saying that in my head I knew it was a joke. Why should he have a reason to tell me anything? Who even says he wants to?

Running his hands down his face tiredly he sighed, "Can we talk about this in the morning? All I wanna do right now is just hold you. Please."

His voice was raspy and his eyes were red, I could see he had been exhausted, from what? I don't even know. Everyone had gone to sleep, Rosetta left happily, Dylan went to smile with the biggest smile plastered on his face with his new phone and gifts literally in his arms under the covers, my friends had gone home and so did Dylan's friends whom I never ever want to see again for the rest of my life, and Cameron and I cleaned up everything else. It was about 2 AM and I was stupid enough demand an explanation from him at this hour.

"Fine," I sighed as I made my way under my covers, "You might as well stay the night, you know."

Cameron's eyes widened as a wicked smile reached his face, "No, no, no," I stop all his ideas, "We both are tired, we should go to bed."

"And then-"

"Sleep," I shrugged, closing my eyes with a smile.

He groaned but joined me anyways, pulling my smaller figure into his broad arms as he kissed my head and his uneven breaths ran through my hair.

"I love you," he muttered with a yawn.

"I love you too Cammy."

"Cammy? Really?" He questioned, "That's a girl's name."

"Whatever," I laughed, "Its cute."

"Not as cute as y-"

"Shut up Cammy, goodnight," I cut him off as he flicked my head. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off.

"Goodnight, Lissy," was the last thing I heard before my eyes closed permanently for the rest of the night.

______

Grrr.

Silence.

Grrrrrrr.

I turned around in hopes of getting the sound away when-

Grrrrrr.

"Get a grip on your stomach, love. All you gotta do is say you're hungry, my treat," Cameron said next to me in my ear as he pulled me closer to him under the sheets.

I smirked, a sudden feeling coursing through me, a burning desire I knew I could no longer withhold or ignore, "Maybe not hungry for food," I said a seductive tone that had Cameron up immediately and hovering over me with already darkened eyes.

A serious, wild look in his eyes that wanted me to claw at his boxers at just remove them instantly.

What was going on with me?

My eyes hooded as I looked up at him, no smile from me, no smile from him, our chests heaving up and down together in sync. He inched his face closer and tilted his head at an angle that gave him better access to my mouth and crashed his lips against mine hard, his lips moving with mine simultaneously as if this was what it was made for. My body heating up instantly feeling his bare chest against my tank top that had moved up and revealed my stomach a little. His strong, muscled arms at each side of my head made me feel secure and safe whenever I was around him, his hair was disheveled, arousing me even more so. Defining abs that was begging for my touch, and a broad, tanned chest that had my hand accompanying it at the moment.

"You're fucking amazing, you know that?" He groaned, retracting his eyes from me and going to hungrily kiss my jaw, quickly moving down and planting open mouthed kisses onto my neck - which I knew was gonna leave hickeys tomorrow - and going to my tank top.

Which - let me add, he literally tore off me - and tossed it across the room effortlessly, leaving my chest bare and nipples hardened in arousal. Cupping my left breast in his hand, his tongue swiped over the other, making me bite my lip as my core started heating up all over again. This feeling he kept giving me - not just in sex - was something I wasn't used to. Something I could get used to, infact. I was estranged to all these different emotions swirling around inside me like butterflies not knowing where their next destination is, but I was sure I wasn't insinuating what I thought I was, was I?

No, with a life like mine, he surely couldn't really love me. Despite him saying it. Its extremely easy for words to come effortlessly out of someone's mouth without them actually meaning it, especially when that someone was a billionaire who could have whatever and whomever the fuck he wanted. So why choose me? An average, low class girl that didn't even finish college yet, yet here he was, running a multi-billionare company like it was the easiest fucking thing to do in the world.

The swipe of his tongue at my weakest - and wettest - spot in the whole of my body made me croutch inward and curl my toes as a loud moan escaped my parted lips. My head tilting backward and my back arching forward, this feeling had me feeling high, like I was up in the clouds, soaring through the sky.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned as his tongue flicked my clit, massaging my nub in the process. His eyes closed as I looked down and saw his head positioned between my legs, my wet pussy being grabbing his sole attention.

He removed his lips from my aching pussy and stared at me, the look in his eyes had me craving for more and I couldn't resist the urge to get up and slide down his boxers, causing his hard on to jump up at me. I looked up at him and he scratched the back of his head when I moved my mouth toward his dick, but just when I was about to wrap my lips around his shaft, he hoisted me up and brought my face level to his, a serious look on his face.

"No," he stated, seriousness and authority ripping out from him and a side to him I have never witnessed before, my eyes widened, "I'm not letting you suck my dick, Alyssa."

"But what if I wanted to?"

"I don't care, a man who allows his woman to suck him has zero to no respect for her in the first place. My answer is no, and that's final," he said firmly, gently laying me back down onto the bed as he did.

His lips crashing onto mine again, as I lifted my breast up to meet his chest, his hardened dick sliding against my wetness earning a growl from him. Taking him in my hand, I positioned him at my entrance, as he eased into me, his head tilted back and his lips parted. He blew out a breath as his hands clawed at my waist, my arms at his shoulders as he began moving.

"Shit Cameron," I cursed, my breaths increasing rapidly, and so did his pace.

"What," he moved faster, "Did I say," he slammed into me, "About calling me," he hit my ass, "Cameron during sex?"

I moaned out loudly, "I should, c-call you, s-sir."

"Exactly," he moved faster and faster, his grip tightened on my waist.

"Siiiirr," I screamed when I felt my orgasm approaching fast, Cameron's eyes hooded and his face buried in my neck.

"Oh fuck," he moaned when I came all over his dick, his orgasm following soon after as he filled me up. Our breaths raspy and uneven, filling up the quite room.

Sliding his dick out of me, his gaze met mine, our eyes speaking volumes of words our mouths weren't able to express. His hand cupped my cheek and he nuzzled his face on mine, holding me close to him.

This was something else. I could feel my commitment and trust surfacing, my walls and barriers breaking down and falling apart to allow an entry way for Cameron and his heart access to mine. My body already melted like an ice block in the desert when it connected with his, my heart mended with his, our lips created that very spark that had me fearing for my heart.

Or the breaking of it.

______________________________________________________________________________________