steamy

His words.

His heartbeat.

His uneven breaths.

His eyes.

They all had a magnetic pull on me that I wasn't denying. I gave him the leverage. I didn't stop anything that was happening, I didn't want to. Him. Me. That was the only thing running through my mind right now, and I honestly didnt want to think about anything else.

"Do you understand me, Alyssa?" He said, taking a breath pause before saying my name in such a seducing manner that had my knees wobbling like jell-O.

I couldnt speak, so I just nodded, but that wasn't enough for him. He wanted more.

"Yes, or No," he said sternly, eyeing me carefully, "This ass, this pussy, this face, this heartbeat. All of you, belong to me, and only me, am I clear?"

The possessive side of him had my panties moist, and I had to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from letting out a very extremely inappropriate sound right now.

"Yes, Cameron," and he smirked. But he didnt seem too satisfied yet.

"Call me sir," He added before gazing sternly into my eyes.

"Yes, sir."

He had me under his spell, I just wanted to succumb to him, to satisfy him. I was totally submissive, and I dont know why I was being like this. Usually, I would be stubborn and assertive in all situations, but this one... had doubts filling my mind unconsciously.

"That's my baby," he said, before caressing my ass roughly, yet gently at the same time, tugging at the panties, wanting them off. He kissed his way down from my neck, making me squirm and make weird sounds in the process. He kissed atop each breast individually, before cupping my left boob with his hand, massaging it, and using his tongue to lick over the fabric, before ripping it apart, leaving me cold and bare for his lustful gaze. He smirked, watching my nipples harden as he licked his lips, taking my full right breast into his mouth. A loud cry of pleasure erupted violently from my mouth as he did. Upon hearing my cries, a low, yet satisfying growl came out of the back of his throat as he continued to pleasure my breats.

My hand had found its way to his hair, grabbing a fistful and tugging at his every now and then, his warm and large, yet rough hand was groping my other breast, caressing it and giving it an equal amount of pleasure, "Ohh," I moaned again, my head slightly falling back.

My breast were always my weak spot, they were full and D cupped as well as sensitive to the faintest touch of a male, and right now, my reaction to Cameron pleasing me was proving my point.

His tongue flickering over the swell of my nipple as he looked up, gazing into my darkened, lustfilled eyes, as a groan of approval filled the room.

He let go of my breast, dropping light, feathery kisses down my belly, then down my abdomen, and finally, to my sex. He lifted one of legs over his shoulder and spreading the other as he stared at my most private, yet most craving part of my body, then he looked back up at me.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are?" His thick voice asked, it had become even huskier by the minute and I blushed. A cute-ish grin crossing my features as I looked down, shaking my head.

"Well, Alyssa Peirce. You are the most sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on, and I knew the very first time when I saw your feisty ass walking down the street as I drove behind you, I wanted you as mine."

A muffled moan left my swollen lips as he began kissing between each thigh, teasing me as allowed me to register his words. He wanted me?

After torturing me, his lips finally met my dripping pussy, aching for his touch. And once he did, a jolt of electricity coursed through my entire frame, making me moan as loud as I ever did, but by then a large hand was placed over my mouth as he smiled from below, "Your brother is still downstairs."

I inhaled a sharp breath of air as the wind was knocked out of me when his tongue made contact with my opening. The fire that had been there the entire time, was now up in huge flames. My hand tugging at his hair, and my other hand gripping his shoulder as he held the underneath of my thigh that was resting over his shoulder. His tongue entered me roughly and another loud cry left my lips as I unconsciously arched my backward, thrusting myself into his mouth as he chuckled.

My body was fervent, shaking with sexual desire the more he seemed to please me in ways I didnt ever imagine crossing my path. Do I tell him? No- yes. Okay, maybe.

"Caneron," I moaned his name as his tongue fucked me relentlessly, his mouth opening and closing around my throbbing core that begged for his touch.

I'm telling him.

"Im- I'm," I couldnt seem to bring the words out as I tried my best.

"You're cumming? Already?" He smiled, looking up at me from below with those long lashes that made my stomach churn with delight.

"N-no. Im-im a.... im a," I started desperately wanting to tell him with all the pleasure rising from within me and the way he was looking at me wasn't helping me either.

What if he walks out of this room right now after he knows? That all too familiar voice from inside my brain reminded me and I debated on telling him before things got too heated.

Or, what if he wants to stay even more after he knows? I said back, looking for any way out of this.

"... Alyssa?" He cut me from my train of thoughts, making me snap my gaze up at him, biting my lip in the process.

He'll definitely run away.

"Why would I run away?" He looked at me with confusion laced all over his voice as he scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Because I'm a virgin."

___________________________________________________________________