his

ALYSSA_

Coming home after a long day, only to see my brother sitting next to some brown haired girl, staring at her while she grinned at the television. He looked at her with so much admiration, I couldn't even tell if this was my brother.

I smiled.

"Hey guys," I greeted, and he smiled, signaling for me to come over to the couch along with them, but before I made my way to the couch, she stood up and hugged me so tight I was searching for oxygen. She laughed at my reaction.

"You must be Alyssa!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together excitedly, her brown locks dancing all around her pretty face, "Dylan told me so much about you, and might I add, you're prettier than be explained."

I blushed slightly, looking at Dylan, who seemed to be enjoying the show, "Oh did he now?" He looked up at the ceiling, "Well, I can say the same about you, miss Rosetta."

Her eyes gleamed with happiness, "You know my name?"

"Dylan didnt leave out any detail," I winked and she blushed furiously. She made her way back to the couch, and because I was bored, i felt like going out, but I didn't want to leave these two alone in a house together either.

I sat in the dining room, able to keep an eye on them, yet while at the same time being able to have my own privacy and their privacy too. I contemplated on phoning Cameron to come over, because I really wanted to have a conversation with him, but it would be weird.

Or would it?

For once in my life, I decided to take a risk without overthinking things too much, allowing my brains to run wild. So I asked one of the professors at school to forward me his number to 'ask a question about the assignment he gave' and he gave it gladly. I smiled, looking at his number.

I dialed it and after two rings, he picked up, "Hello?" He asked.

"Cameron," I sighed, feeling somewhat relieved when I heard his voice, and I wondered whether I actually heard him gasp.

"Alyssa-"

"Wait, we need to talk, but in person," I suggested, and i could hear his unsteady breathing.

"What are you saying?"

"I want you to come over, please," I added, allowing him to realise what I was saying, and I could almost hear the smile in his voice.

"Alright. Send me your address, and I'll put it into the GPS, I'm on my way."

*
*
*

"I cant believe this," he rubbed his hands drastically over his face, trying to take in what I just said.

"Yeah," I paused, "Me too."

Dylan and Rosetta were still in the living room, munching on some takeouts Cameron brought over, not taking any note of us, not that I was complaining.

"You wanted to spend time... with me?" He asked again and I smiled.

"Y-yeah, I guess so, i mean, if it isn't too-"

He shut me up by roughly placing his lips onto mine, his large calloused hands at either side of my face, as he pulled my face closer, his body incredibly close to my own. A familiar fire starting down in my core.

He broke the kiss, standing up to lock my bedroom door and stare at me, observing every single piece of me, starting with my eyes, down to my lips, then my breasts, my hips, and then further down. His grey eyes darkening each passing second, his veins in his arms prominent as his hands balled into fists at his sides, a light groan emitting from his throat as he stared harder, slowly moving closer to the bed I was sitting on.

He stood at the foot of my bed, wrapping his hands around my ankles as he pulled me by my legs closer to him. My sky blue eyes staring up at him, unaware of what to say to this gorgeous beast. He lifted me up from my sitting position to make me stand and he lifted my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes.

He clenched his jaw as his hands slowly traveled down my body, stopping at the hem of my shirt, as he lifted it over my head, tossing it to the side of the bed, exposing my black silk bra to him. His eyes darkening more, as he licked his lips. I felt heated under his gaze, he looked at me as if I were his prey, that he was about to devour and destroy. I sort of liked it. I felt powerful under him, I felt secure, safe and beautiful, something i hadn't felt in a long time.

My jeans he zipped down, dropping to his knees as he lowered my pants, removing them from my ankles, exposing the matching black silk panties. I looked up at me from below and my breathing escalated. What was even happening.

Standing up, he walked slowly toward me again, gently pushing me down onto the bed as he hovered over me, separating my legs so that his body could rest in between them as he devoured my lips, not before pulling his shirt over his head as well, leaving his chest bare for me to stare at. A hard, tanned chest was above me. A strange, yet beautiful emblem was tattooed on his left shoulder, making him seem even more intimidating. His shoulder were broad and muscular, thick, muscled arms flexed as he started kissing me down my neck, leaving hickey's all over it.

I let my hand rest on his chest as I slowly moved downward, feeling every piece of him tense under my touch, hard, toned abs were on display along with a V line leading me to heaven. I moaned, moving my head as I gave him more access to whichever place he wanted to be at.

He left open mouthed kisses down my bare neck, his hands roaming my body until it stopped under my round butt. He hoisted my lower half up to meet his, making me feel his hardened erection beneath his pants, as he lifted his head to stare into my eyes again.

"You're mine now."

___________________________________________________________________________