tell me everything

ALYSSA_

My eyes felt like there had been boulders placed onto them and everytime I wanted to wake up, something had kept me back and kept me sleeping. I wasn't sure if it was this comfy bed, or the luxurious pillow that had my head melting into it, or the plush blankets that had my skin begging to be covered in it.

I turned around and slowly fluttered my eyes open, not remembering when last I had slept this good, but I wish that I had slept longer because coming face to face with a man in your bed wasn't always as enchanting as it seemed. Realizing and concentrating on Cameron's face had me startling so hard I didnt even realise I had let out a scream as my butt landed on the carpeted flooring.

"A-Alyssa?" Cameron's sleepy voice appeared as his head popped up above me, staring down at me from the bed, confused, "You okay there?"

Putting my hand to my head I nodded, "I guess I am, wh-why are you in my room?" I asked as I looked around, distinctly remembering that he had given me a key to my own room last night before we parted ways to our beds, but when I looked around I noticed that this wasn't my room. My eyes widened within an instant.

I got up and looked down at him, his God like body shimmering from under the sun's rays that were shining through the blinds, his even lighter than it had been before and his tousled hair making me gulp down nervously as I prepared my questions. Blinking a few times when his arm went under his head, revealing to me his perfect biceps that were flexing without him even realizing it, a curious look in his eye as he observed my every move.

"Uh," I started, "Why and most importantly how did I get here?" My tank top slightly lowered, revealing the peek of my breasts that had captured all his attention.

He breathed out, "I couldn't sleep."

"Yeah and?"

"So I took you out of your bed and put you into mine," he said, his eyes raking all over my body, from my shoulders down to my thighs, that my shorts weren't covering exactly.

"You could have asked me if I wanted to sleep with you," I stated with a bit of authority hidden in my voice.

"No."

"No?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"What?" I was starting to get agitated. Who picks someone up out of bed and just sleeps with them? Gosh he was frustrating.

But mostly tempting.

I bit my lip when I saw him smirk at me, licking his lips as he stared at me, his beautiful body begging for my touch.

We both were speechless for a few moments, just staring at each others bodies, figuring out our souls, our eyes yelling eachother multiple stories as he finally broke the silence. Getting abruptly out of bed, the shuffling of the blankets being the only noise except for our hoarse breaths. He stood tall and confident in front of me, his broad shoulders moved backward as he breathed in sharply, his chest rising.

"You don't understand what you've done," he told me, his voice cold and dangerous, a curious yet emotional look in his eyes as they looked me up and down. His big calloused hands went up against either side of me, trapping me against the cold wall, my burning skin cooling down before getting used to coldness.

I was at a loss for words, I didnt know what he was talking about, but I did know what he wanted right now, because I wanted it too.

He swallowed, one hand going down to trace along the curve of my body, cupping my breast through my top to moving gently yet roughly over my ass, grabbing it in his hold, I inhaled, my mouth parting slightly. He hand moving further down to the back of my thigh all the while his eyes never left my own, hoisting my leg up to wrap around his waist.

"You dont know how I've felt," he said, eyes locking with me and then looking at my swollen morning lips.

"You dont wanna know," he said again, his breaths getting raspier within seconds.

"I-i," I breathed out, forming my words, "I want to."

He tilted his head, as I lifted my hands to rest on his shoulders, my touch affecting him more than I thought it would, "Tell me everything."

He smirked, "Could you handle it?"

"Of course," I said, placing my lips roughly onto his, my hand going up his neck to lock onto his gentle hair. His eyes closed as we both enjoyed the feel of our lips against eachothers.

He broke apart, "I felt betrayed," he started, a look of hurt in his eyes, "I was lonely. Broken."

I had no words.

"Without you I-" he stopped, his hand leaving my side to cup my cheek as his other hand remained in place holding my thigh, "I dont know I guess you just give me something others don't."

"And what is that, Cameron?" I asked, my eyes hooded.

"You," he breathed out, "Dont leave me again," he said sternly like there was no room for contestment, his lips smashing onto mine roughly as his hands gripped my ass and hoisted me up against the wall, both my legs wrapped around his waist as we both searched for air frantically. Leaving my lips he went to my neck, kissing and massaging it with his teeth as I was sure that would leave something tomorrow. I tilted my head back and enjoyed the feeling heating up between my legs.

He tore my top, ripped apart my panties and his boxers as he gently lifted me up and brought me back down onto him, my moan abruptly coming out of me as he twitched inside of me, "Fuck I've missed you," he grunted as moved in and out, faster and faster, rougher than he had ever fucked me before.

"Shit," I cursed out, my head automatically tilting backward as my pussy began sharing its wetness with my thighs, covering his dick that had been deliciously hot inside of me. This was it. This was my weakness. He was my weakness.

"Dont," he breathed, pounding into me, "Fucking," he pulled out abruptly, "Touch," he slammed me against the wall, "Another," placing his hand around my neck with a fierce grip that had me melting almost instantly, "Man," he groaned, "Again."

I moaned out louder than I ever have before as his hand wrapped boldly around my neck, tight enough to make me hot and dripping yet lose enough not to hurt me. Smashing his lips against me, his tongue in my mouth had me squirming beneath him, his hold adding that extra fire that I needed as he lifted me up faster and rougher, my ass smacking against his dick like a bat hitting a baseball countless times. His calloused hands reached down to cup my asscheeks as he groaned out loud, his head going backward as he came inside of me abruptly.

My climax reaching my soon after as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me, knowing that if he let me go I would have fallen to the ground because of my wobbling knees.

Carrying me to the bed, he layed down next to me as I placed my head onto his chest, both of us speechless and breathless, "Did you understand me?" He asked suddenly.

"What?"

"Dont touch anyone else but me, got it?" He said with a raised brow, his smirk indicating he was being playful but we both knew the seriousness behind it.

"Yes sir."

_____________________________________________________________________________________