Chapter 35 | Positano

Waking up with the sun already shining in my eyes and a beautiful man that lay down next to me in bed, watching me with a smile, gave me the biggest butterfly feelings in my stomach. I blinked a few times with my eyes, to get used to the bright sun and getting the sleep out of my system.
'Morning,' I hear Sebastian say, making my eyes go open immediately. It was at this point that I realised how close I was laying with my head by his. 
'Morning,' I mumbled back, showing off my bright smile as I let my head rest on the pillow while looking into Sebastian's eyes. 
'Did you sleep well?' he asked as his head leaned against his hand. I nodded my head while my eyes followed his other hand that moved a piece of hair behind my ear. His touch felt soft against my skin as he had slowly brushed against my cheek. 
'What's on the planning today?' I asked. He still had his hand at the back of my ear and I slowly could feel my cheeks burn up. 
'I was thinking to just explore the city a little bit. I heard tomorrow we would get extremely hot weather, so I got other plans for tomorrow,' Sebastian said as he answered my question. 

We slowly got out of bed and took our time having breakfast outside. It was already a beautiful day outside, which made me get ready two times faster than normal. Of course Sebastian couldn't be stopped with using the Ferrari to get into the city and while we drove into the pretty busy streets of Positano I started to realise that we could've easily just walked. It might've taken us a little bit longer, but if you really wanted to explore this beautiful place, what better way to do that by walking through the smaller streets? But seeing the big grin on Sebastian's face while he suddenly speed up when he got the space to do so, I don't think I could ever convince him to leave his rented car. 
'Hard to find a parking spot?' I asked when we kept driving through the same streets over and over again. I raised my eyebrows up as I showed Sebastian a playful grin.
'No,' he said, right at the moment he found a parking spot getting free. 'I found one,'
As Sebastian parked his Ferrari the car suddenly got a lot more attention by people passing by, taking a fast picture of the Italian car before walking away again. I looked at how Sebastian put his sunglasses closer to his eyes as he got carefully out of the car. I followed his actions and got out of the car too. 
'See, piece of cake.' Sebastian grinned as we just walked a random way through the Italian streets. It was nice to walk through the complete different streets of Italy compared to those in England. We walked past a few cute looking cafes and shops until we found ourselves walking into a cafe where it smelled delicious. We got ourselves some coffee and a small lunch before we explored more of the city. We ended up walking past the boats you could hire and those bigger boats as we walked back to try and find our car to get back to the house. Sebastian was carrying some groceries as we had decided to cook for ourselves for tonight. We had a lot of choices to what we could make for dinner, but as original as we both were, it was Spaghetti Bolognese that had won for the both of us. And as soon as we got back to the cute house we were staying at we slowly started with making dinner. 
'How do you like Positano?' Sebastian asked as he started to cut some vegetables, while I slowly started with making the sauce. 
'I love it here. It's so beautiful,' I said as I could imagine me saying it with heart eyes. I saw Sebastian giving the vegetables a satisfied smile as he heard my compliment to the Italian city. 
'You should watch the sunset later. I think after that you don't ever want to leave this place,' Sebastian responded as he finally turned his head towards me to show off his satisfying smile. And that is exactly what we did later that night. We walked to the railing at the end of our street that had a beautiful view over the busy part of Positano. The water had a beautiful layer of shine over her while the sky was painted with a colour palette that mainly consisted of purple and pink shades, while the city itself was lighted up with small yellow lights, making the city look very romantic on this warm evening where only a light wave of wind made it a little bit chilly from time to time. With both of my arms on the railing and my head supported by my hands, I stare out to the city in front of me, while I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. 
'You were right about this sunset,' I finally said, letting out a sigh right after my sentence. I had to force my eyes to look away from the dreamy view so that my eyes were focused on my next dreamy view. Seb. 'It's so beautiful,' I told him, making him slide with the help of the railing closer to me. I looked over to his hand that slide over and didn't stop until it touched my hand. He let go of the railing and put his hand on top of mine, making me look back up and meet his eyes again. 
'I think you're more beautiful,' he said just in a whisper. My lips started to curl up as the burning feeling that made my cheeks turn red appeared again. He put his other hand on my burning cheek. His eyes looked softly in those of mine before rolling shortly to my lips and back up, almost asking me with his eyes for permission. As an automatic reaction, I started to bite my underlip. My mind making over hours, thinking if I should take the next step, or wait until he would take the step. As if Seb was thinking the same, he decided to take the next step and soon enough I felt his lips on mine. The kiss started soft and innocent, but as we both needed more the kiss became more passionate. His hand that was laying on top of my hand disappeared and instead found its way on my waist, pushing me closer to him. I felt the urge to be even closer to him, so my hands left the railing too and instead I put them around Seb's neck, letting no space come between us.  

---
A/N: I will be (trying) uploading a little bit more on this story as I'm slowly making my way to the end of this story